By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Mar1217 said:
Leynos said:

8bitdo ultimate controller. It's great and hall effect sticks so they will never drift. Downsides are no NFC.

But does it have that sick Xenoblade 2 special edition pro controller ? 

I rest my case 

Then how do I fix Pro Controller drift?

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Leynos said:

8bitdo ultimate controller. It's great and hall effect sticks so they will never drift. Downsides are no NFC.

I rest my case 

I have that. It drifts.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
Mar1217 said:

I rest my case 

I have that. It drifts.

I understand the annoyance towards drift issues but it took mine actively 6 active years of use to get to that point so my solution would just be to get another one really or go seek solutions to erase the drift. There's a ton of videos showing how on YouTube.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I love all these nintendo controllers that keep on releasing. I need to stop buying steam keys and start buying some nintendo controllers.

BiON!@ 

Emio is a new entry for Famicom Detective Club. I really thought we would get something similar to resident evil or silent Hill. Visual novel is cool I guess

Last edited by 160rmf - on 17 July 2024

We reap what we sow

Around the Network

Considering the Emio game is 18+ rated and the message Sakamoto gave in his interview. The guy is prolly going all in on this project.

Also he said "The script cuts right to the heart of what I had in mind from the start, so the story's ending may be divisive for some people"

I guess we're in for some kind of ride there.

Anywoo, I understand if some aren't thrilled by what was shown, nonetheless I'm glad Sakamoto manages to still make his dream projects come through since 2017. He's been on a real good strike amongst the recognizable Nintendo producers.

Mar1217 said:

Considering the Emio game is 18+ rated and the message Sakamoto gave in his interview. The guy is prolly going all in on this project.

Also he said "The script cuts right to the heart of what I had in mind from the start, so the story's ending may be divisive for some people"

Anywoo, I understand if some aren't thrilled by what was shown, nonetheless I'm glad Sakamoto manages to still make his dream projects come through since 2017. He's been on a real good strike amongst the recognizable Nintendo producers.

First Metroid Dread and now Emio. If Emio's good, then Sakamoto may be Nintendo's Stephen King. :)

CaptainExplosion said:
Mar1217 said:

First Metroid Dread and now Emio. If Emio's good, then Sakamoto may be Nintendo's Stephen King. :)

From what I understand, Sakamoto's inspirations are more so driven by litterature of another author from what I read(I don't remember who exactly)and Ridley Scott's films obviously if you looked at Metroid

Mar1217 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

From what I understand, Sakamoto's inspirations are more so driven by litterature of another author from what I read(I don't remember who exactly)and Ridley Scott's films obviously if you looked at Metroid

Hence Metroid's most sick and twisted villain being named Ridley, and said character pretty much being a Xenomorph with wings and a pterodactyl head.

Samus is named after a Soccer player. So throw in some soccer for inspiration. :P

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!