By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Leynos said:
CaptainExplosion said:

But who could it's developer be?

Leynos said:

Rumor is it's from Bloober. So it can either turn out mediocre like all Bloober games or with Nintendo publishing could be their best game yet like Mercury Steam with Metroid games. We shall see.

Their name doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence. Take the L out and you get something nasty.

Still just a rumor. Also, Nintendo is pretty good at bringing out the best in studios. So take a wait-and-see approach for now.

After looking through it, it seems the reference to Bloober was from a subsidiary studio that was working on some exclusive Switch game at a point. But said studio left the project 2 days ago ?!

Also, take in consideration two other things,

- The teaser looked to be going for Japanese horror style sensibilities. It's not something Bloober had worked on(except for the Silent Hill 2 remake)

- The way Nintendo decided to dedicate a global marketing push throughout all its social media and also publishing an official page on Nintendo Japan website indicates strongly this has markings of an internal project.

It's not something they'd usually do for only the publishing of a third party exclusive.

But it's like the usual, people are hella curious about the workings of the project they tease, people emits possible hypotheses, then VG websites post their finding as the unfounded truth.

The initial "source" even said he's not really sure about his claim. This isn't a "leaker" moment.

Amazing that no known leaker of the domain have got their paws on such info. Nintendo really got tight lips knowdays 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

I kinda hope it's SUDA51. When allowed he can make some fucked up stuff before he did wacky haha NMH kinda games (which I also love)

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Ace Combat 7 is out now on Switch and seems a really good port

I think my Switch Pro Controller is deteriorating.

I'll take a new horror game any day.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

8bitdo ultimate controller. It's great and hall effect sticks so they will never drift. Downsides are no NFC.

Leynos said:
CaptainExplosion said:

8bitdo ultimate controller. It's great and hall effect sticks so they will never drift. Downsides are no NFC.

You mean Amiibo support?

CaptainExplosion said:
Leynos said:

You mean Amiibo support?

Si.

Leynos said:
CaptainExplosion said:

You mean Amiibo support?

Si.

That's a bit of a downer.

Leynos said:
CaptainExplosion said:

But does it have that sick Xenoblade 2 special edition pro controller ? 

I rest my case 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909