By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Einsam_Delphin said:
Jranation said:

In the match itself. So far its just the japanese players. 

They're having a Splatfest soon, a McDonald's themed french fries vs nuggets.

Oh I see! I thought it was the same time as us. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Ohhh, new OP!?

Seen changes since my last time to the site,
some things do update after all.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Oh man! I hate when Japan have their splatfest on a different time as us because it takes ages to find a match in Ranked mode. 

Not sure if its just finding Australian Switch owners or Europeans as well. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Anyone up for a Splatoon match?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Jranation said:

Oh man! I hate when Japan have their splatfest on a different time as us because it takes ages to find a match in Ranked mode. 

So Australia does get to play with Japs, lucky! I somehow got paired up with Japanese players yesterday, and that just made me miss them more. Ranked just feels too easy and too predictable without them, I mean it's also because it's much easier in general to rank up, but knowing who everyone is and their skill level takes a bit of the drama out of each match. Oh there's a tournament player on my team? We'll probably win easily. Oh he's on the enemy team? We'll probably lose. The randomness aspect might be rectified in time as more people get the game and reach S+ rank atleast.

-Lonely_Dolphin

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Jranation said:

So Australia does get to play with Japs, lucky! I somehow got paired up with Japanese players yesterday, and that just made me miss them more. Ranked just feels too easy and too predictable without them, I mean it's also because it's much easier in general to rank up, but knowing who everyone is and their skill level takes a bit of the drama out of each match. Oh there's a tournament player on my team? We'll probably win easily. Oh he's on the enemy team? We'll probably lose. The randomness aspect might be rectified in time as more people get the game and reach S+ rank atleast.

-Lonely_Dolphin

Oh yes! I see a huge difference versing with english names to Japanese names. And most of the times half of the people are from Japan when I play ranked. And yeah, since theres a lot of Japanese players, its hard to remember them. 

I've been just playing rank because Turf wars is really boring for me now after Splatoon 1. 

Soo im really hoping that a game mode which just focuses on kills do happen. (Like each team gets 30 lives, or the first team to get this amount of kills win) 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

cycycychris said:

I posted here about my controller being broken like a week or so ago. I got it back on Tuesday and the one they sent me works perfect. The sheet said they recreated my issue and repaired or replaced it, but they clearly just gave me a new one. I was hoping for a new controller so that ends up working out perfect. I just hope this one manages to last longer than 6 months.

It was kind of lame that the new one came with no battery charge, unlike how the original controller came, but what ever just plug it into the wall and connect it to my console. Nintendo customer service has always been great, I just hope I'll have no more issues I have to call them about.

Did you had to pay for it? 

Because I still haven't done anything to fix my Switch Screen.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-09-09/sega-atlus-website-lists-steins-gate-elite-for-nintendo-switch/.121148

Rumor: Is Nintendo working on an achievement system for the Switch?

According to a rumor picked up by a story on Destructoid, a developer may have leaked that Nintendo is working on their own achievement system for the Switch.

---------------------

I'm not personally invested in an achievement system, but this will be good news for the people that enjoy collecting achievements on other platforms.

I dislike the achievement system on Steam. If Nintendo does the same thing there needs to be a way to turn it OFF! Otherwise I will consider the addition a net negative from my perspective.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.