By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Nintendo heard my pleas and decided to delay Advance Wars for a second time lol. Not what I meant by more marketing. 

But, I can see the reasoning behind it given the games title and what’s happening in Ukraine right now.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

For people playing Triangle Strategy, which conviction are you choosing? I'm generally choosing morality, if I like the game enough I will play a second time choosing Utility and then Freedom

Yeah I've been on the morality path too but most of the minor decisions are more evenly spread

I'm just past the demo section and I've been going with what answer I feel fits the situation best but I didn't see a way of knowing which conviction each answer is attached to. Are they always in the same order? Like Top is Morality, Middle - Utility and Bottom - Freedom?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Mar1217 said:

Yeah I've been on the morality path too but most of the minor decisions are more evenly spread

I'm just past the demo section and I've been going with what answer I feel fits the situation best but I didn't see a way of knowing which conviction each answer is attached to. Are they always in the same order? Like Top is Morality, Middle - Utility and Bottom - Freedom?

As far I'm concerned, any conviction can appear in any order. I'm picking based in what I think each option might represent 

TruckOSaurus said:
Mar1217 said:

No, I'm pretty sure they're not. Which frankly I like better than something like Mass Effect's color coded system.

gtotheunit91 said:

I may be in the minority, but I really hope Nintendo ramps up at least some marketing on Advance Wars 1&2. It's a month away from release and other than the E3 announcement, there's just been the release date update from the Direct. I'm not hoping it gets the Metroid Dread or Kirby and the Forgotten Land levels of marketing since it's a niche franchise and a remake, but to just get the word out there as much as possible. I would love to get a new Advance Wars game and I have a feeling this is a test run to see if it's a viable IP still. I just hope the marketing for the game isn't just the Direct update then a "available now" trailer the day it releases.

At least release a free demo of the first couple of levels because with it being a $60 game for a niche genre, that's gonna be a hard sell for most.

Sadly this has been delayed due to the events in Ukraine. I get that maybe it's not the best time for a game where war is portrayed as a generally fun time, but disappointing nonetheless. 

Around the Network
IcaroRibeiro said:
TruckOSaurus said:

As far I'm concerned, any conviction can appear in any order. I'm picking based in what I think each option might represent 

JWeinCom said:
TruckOSaurus said:

No, I'm pretty sure they're not. Which frankly I like better than something like Mass Effect's color coded system.

That's what I thought, I think I'll keep answering by putting myself in the shoes of Serenoa and not worry about identifying what conviction my answer would be attached to.

Signature goes here!

Square reveals The DioField Chronicles, coming to Switch

LET'S GO!!!!!!

Got to play some F-Zero X and I gotta say, it's really impressive! For an N64 game, graphics look really good and that 60fps is smooth. Add the soundtrack on top of it, and I think a lot of people will check this game out and show Nintendo we do want a new F-Zero!

Anna is pretty fucking awesome in Triangle Strategy, two attacks, great movement, can jump high and can cloak herself when not attacking.

Signature goes here!