By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BasilZero said:

Lmao , love how you posted my thread on ERA for the same question.

Thanks! Yeah it doesnt show any expiration - I just wanna finish my run of Super Mario Odyssey before I redeem the code so I can take advantage of the NSO NES and SNES games.

Jejejeje, it was one of the first links that came out related to the NSO expiration xD

BTW, congrats on your Switch purchase with 20 games to boot!! Which did you get?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Nice start, not bad at all, that will keep you busy for sometime!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Last edited by curl-6 - on 28 November 2020

NS weighs about 300g in the box and all so that weight shipment would be a shipment of around 1.16m units for the US alone.

CaptainExplosion said:
Wyrdness said:

NS weighs about 300g in the box and all so that weight shipment would be a shipment of around 1.16m units for the US alone.

You mean units as in Switch systems?

Yes.

Around the Network

Question about animal crossing.

Do I permanently miss some collectables in the game if I buy it after all the seasonal events? Or I could get those items next year?

Despite a very rough first 8 months, 2020 is actually turning out to be a pretty damn good year for the Switch in the end; Doom Eternal, Outer Worlds, Age of Calamity, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Sniper Elite 4, Hotshot Racing, Crysis, Panzer Dragoon Remake, Immortals Fenyx Rising... I was worried this was gonna be a barren year thanks to COVID but thankfully that hasn't been the case.

curl-6 said:

Despite a very rough first 8 months, 2020 is actually turning out to be a pretty damn good year for the Switch in the end; Doom Eternal, Outer Worlds, Age of Calamity, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Sniper Elite 4, Hotshot Racing, Crysis, Panzer Dragoon Remake, Immortals Fenyx Rising... I was worried this was gonna be a barren year thanks to COVID but thankfully that hasn't been the case.

Well, third parties saved the dishes with Nintendo being the laziest on their system which is unprecedent. We were used to face a prominent death of the system once Nintendo leaves it with no releases. But i hope they have had enough Time ( a whole year should be enough) to establish some internal releases for the upcoming years. Third party support wont last forever.

heavenmercenary01 said:
curl-6 said:

Well, third parties saved the dishes with Nintendo being the laziest on their system which is unprecedent. We were used to face a prominent death of the system once Nintendo leaves it with no releases. But i hope they have had enough Time ( a whole year should be enough) to establish some internal releases for the upcoming years. Third party support wont last forever.

Yeah I definitely agree that third parties saved the day after a shockingly bad showing from Nintendo themselves, but hopefully this year's lull has given them time to regroup for a much stronger lineup in 2021.