By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wyrdness said:

Seemed MH Rise was planned to be released earlier than but the pandemic forced it to be delayed to March.

https://nintendoeverything.com/monster-hunter-rise-development-release-impacted-by-pandemic/

To be expected, but still, I wish it had hit its original release date, if only because I haven't wanted a game this much since Mario Odyssey and the wait til late March is torture haha

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Since we're sharing stuff we've gotten, here is my haul I got yesterday

Nice Haul! I'm curious what made you buy both them games at the same time was there a discount or just randomly picked them up together? I still have my pic of them from 2 months ago since I also bought together when they both got a discount to £25 :D

Last edited by WoodenPints - on 14 November 2020

About 5 hours in for Pikmin, so far finding the game nothing but fantastic. Hope it sells well enough to cross 2 million lifetime, it truly deserves it

Well, Touryst is okay so far. Still not really a fan of the blocky art style, and I wish B was jump instead of A, (what is it with games doing this, especially when they leave the B button all but unused?) but at least it plays very smoothly and has a good amount of variety.

CaptainExplosion said:

Crazy idea, don't know if it's been done yet by Nintendo.

All the one-shot first-party NES games (Ice Climbers, Duck Hunt, Wild Gunman, Hogan's Alley, Stack-Up and Gyromite) are grouped together and considered one IP.

why

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Since we're sharing stuff we've gotten, here is my haul I got yesterday

Nice Haul! I'm curious what made you buy both them games at the same time was there a discount or just randomly picked them up together? I still have my pic of them from 2 months ago since I also bought together when they both got a discount to £25 :D

Sorry I didn't see this until now . But yes!!! Similar to you, I got them because they were on discount on Amazon. They were both $15 off individually, so a savings of about $30. I think both games for $70 was pretty fair honestly. Started Catherine and enjoying it a lot so far! 

Strangely the supposed leak of Capcom's files has a Switch exclusive new IP.

Wyrdness said:

They said it was called guillotine and it will be a timed exclusive.

Btw i am extremely dissapointed on Monster hunter being released on pc on october. How Can this affect the game's sales on the Switch so far? 

heavenmercenary01 said:
Wyrdness said:

They said it was called guillotine and it will be a timed exclusive.

Btw i am extremely dissapointed on Monster hunter being released on pc on october. How Can this affect the game's sales on the Switch so far? 

I doubt it'll have much impact on NS sales tbh as Rise is mainly to recapture the Japanese region as the MH Portable crowd have been left out even with MHW most of the sales were on consoles.