By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Man, I'd love to hear some news about upcoming Switch games. We already know about Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4, and the next Zelda. All three of these are practically guaranteed to be hits! Mega-hits, even! That and a supposed Super Mario 3D All-Stars with 64, Sunshine, and the Galaxy games and there's still so much left in the system!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

I miss Iwata. If he were here I'm sure he'd be treating the fans with more respect and transparency. Even during the tough times of the Wii U he kept us informed and was always humble and open. Truly a great man. 

I do follow Nintendo's Twitter. Pretty much all they've announced in ages is old ports and cheap scraps bordering on shovelware, nothing worthwhile. No update on games like BOTW2, Bayonetta 3, etc, no major new reveals, not even a roadmap for the rest of the year. It's coming up on a whole year without a general Nintendo Direct.  

That's like taking someone to a landfill and saying "just because you don't want to eat it, doesn't mean there's nothing to eat here".
Only old ports and low budget filler is not good enough.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 31 August 2020

99% of Switch's library is either low quality material or ports from previous systems, so for those wanting fresh new content, there is far from a boundless supply.
Besides which, a company should never put its fans in the position of having to look to the past because the future is barren.
Every other major games company is still announcing, detailing, and releasing major games. Nintendo should be no different.

Around the Network

Most of those are old ports, low budget scraps, or just DLC.

And I enjoy a wide range of games, from platformers to action adventure to arcade racers to shooters, Nintendo is simply not offering much this year.

But apparently I'm not allowed to be dissatisfied, or I'm attacked and told I'm "whining".

Most recently, I was very happy with Nintendo's lineup for last year.

Look, I don't wanna fight, too stressed out for that atm, I've said my piece, now I'll leave it at that.

curl-6 said:

I miss Iwata. If he were here I'm sure he'd be treating the fans with more respect and transparency. Even during the tough times of the Wii U he kept us informed and was always humble and open. Truly a great man. 

This year is not great or anything but this seriously feels kind of disgusting. Just comes off like a backhanded compliment of a dead man for the sake of more bitching. Doesn't seem appropriate. 

curl-6 said:

Look, I don't wanna fight, too stressed out for that atm, I've said my piece, now I'll leave it at that.

And stop bringing up the same complaints every few days in various threads only to get upset or stressed when people respond to them and quit discussion. It's practically baiting at this point. We all know your complaints, we've heard them many times, if you don't want a discussion about them or if you aren't willing to look at different viewpoints don't bring them up over and over again. 

Ok so the new rumours are saying Super Mario All Stars 2 announcement is coming out this week

If it's true I think we all can give up a full Nintendo Direct coming this year, they're gonna make individual teasers like they did with Origami King e Pikmin 3

Anyway, at this point this is me believing every single rumour I read on internet: