My prediction is:

June:  SMM2

July: Marvel, FE

August: Astral Chain

September: Daemon X Machina, Luigi's Mansion 

October: Animal Crossing

November: Pokemon

December Link's Awakening 

I expect at least one major title will get delayed to 2020; not because it's not ready, but because the second half of the year is so packed and there's usually a drought in the first half of Nintendo's year, so they'll divert a game to bolster next year's first half, kinda like they did in 2013/14 with Tropical Freeze and last year/this year with Yoshi's Crafted World.

RolStoppable said:
My pick for the 2020 game is Luigi's Mansion 3 because the developers need more time for the net code and general polish.

I don't see them having it at e3 as a playable title, to then inform everyone it's been delayed.

Nintendo Switch eShop Best-Sellers as of June 9th, 2019

# United States United Kingdom Japan
1 Geki Yaba Runner (NEW) Geki Yaba Runner (NEW) Human Fall Flat
2 Cuphead Minecraft Together! The Battle Cats
3 Minecraft Enter the Gungeon Minecraft
4 Katana Zero FIFA 19 Slay the Spire (NEW)
5 Enter the Gungeon Cuphead Cuphead
6 Slay the Spire (NEW) Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Super Mario Maker 2 (Pre-Order)
7 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Katana Zero Katana Zero
8 Moonlighter Slay the Spire (NEW) Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
9 Stardew Valley Stardew Valley Enter the Gungeon
10 Gato Roboto (NEW) Rayman Legends Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist
11 FIFA 19 Gato Roboto (NEW) The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
12 Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Moonlighter Resident Evil
13 Downwell Pikuniku Resident Evil 4
14 Super Mario Maker 2 (Pre-Order) Downwell Wonder Boy in Monster Land
15 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Reigns: Game of Thrones Undertale
16 Resident Evil 4 Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy Splatoon 2
17 Dead Cells Super Smash Bros. Ultimate FIFA 19
18 Stunt Kite Party Mana Spark Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
19 Super Mario Party Assassin's Creed III Remastered Xenoblade Chronicles 2
20 Castlevania Anniversary Collection UNO Overcooked! 2
21 Hollow Knight American Fugitive Octopath Traveler
22 New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe Final Fantasy VII VA-11 HALL-A (NEW)
23 Final Fantasy VII Cricket 19 (NEW) Stardew Valley
24 GRIS Ding Dong XL Downwell
25 Octopath Traveler Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Final Fantasy VII
26 Super Mario Odyssey Just Dance 2019 BOXBOY! + BOXGIRL!
27 Pikuniku Resident Evil 4 Bullet Battle Evolution (NEW)
28 Assassin's Creed III Remastered Team Sonic Racing Final Fantasy IX
29 Overcooked! 2 Monopoly Timber Man VS
30 The Swords of Ditto: Mormo's Curse Dead Cells Ultimate Chicken Horse
Last edited by Raven - on 09 June 2019

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
My pick for the 2020 game is Luigi's Mansion 3 because the developers need more time for the net code and general polish.

We haven't seen LM3 since last September. We'll have to see how much more polished the game is at this point..

Something screwy's going on with Doom Eternal on Switch. This version doesn't seem to be up for preorder anywhere, and Nintendo's tweet about it conspicuously omits the newly revealed release date.

Looks like the Switch version could be arriving at a later date, digital only, or both.

curl-6 said:

Something screwy's going on with Doom Eternal on Switch. This version doesn't seem to be up for preorder anywhere, and Nintendo's tweet about it conspicuously omits the newly revealed release date.

Looks like the Switch version could be arriving at a later date, digital only, or both.

Digital only is unlikely.  A physical version was show in a trailer.  Delayed is possible, but I wouldn't read into it much.  Similar concerns floated around Mortal Kombat and that came out fine.

Nuvendil said:
curl-6 said:

Digital only is unlikely.  A physical version was show in a trailer.  Delayed is possible, but I wouldn't read into it much.  Similar concerns floated around Mortal Kombat and that came out fine.

Ah, you're right, I just checked the official trailer on Bethesda's youtube channel and a Switch box is indeed shown. Hopefully it contains a cartridge rather than just a download code like Wolfenstein Youngblood, but you'd expect it would as this is a $60 game while Youngblood was $30, plus Doom sold a lot better on Switch than Wolfenstein.

I would not be surprised if it does come out later than the other versions, which would be a teensy bit maddening as I am ridiculously hyped for it, but hey, I guess if they need more time to make sure it's a good port, better that than releasing it on time but crappy.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 10 June 2019