By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Sometimes I would get close to the overleveled bosses just to hear this song

I need to play this game again but I just can't find the time

Last edited by Keybladewielder - on 24 May 2019

Honestly, Mario Maker 2 looks so impressive I wouldn't be shocked to see it challenge the metas of BotW and Odyssey. I mean holy crap, that direct was crazy.

With Star Ocean being remade and both Grandia games being remade another RPG I'd like to see remade or remastered is Skies of Arcadia.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Wyrdness said:
With Star Ocean being remade and both Grandia games being remade another RPG I'd like to see remade or remastered is Skies of Arcadia.

They're both getting remastered, where did you get that they would be remade ?

The very article on this site it's on the front page.

I should have bought myself the 8Bitdo for my Switch waaaay earlier!!!! My Wii U pro controller felt great when using it on the Switch. Anyone else bought one or similar to it?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

HyrulianScrolls said:

Honestly, Mario Maker 2 looks so impressive I wouldn't be shocked to see it challenge the metas of BotW and Odyssey. I mean holy crap, that direct was crazy.

The multiplayer alone will really sell for a lot of people. Especially to those who likes playing 2D Mario but not so much on building. And yeah one of the best Nintendo Direct for a single game. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Mortal Kombat 11 is the highest selling Switch game of April NPD.

This is the first time an M-rated third party title has done this on a Nintendo system since RE4 on the Gamecube in 2005.

https://nintendosoup.com/its-been-14-years-since-a-3rd-party-m-rated-game-was-1-on-a-nintendo-console/

Bayonetta slays choreo: