By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Kirby Canvas Curse is awesome. After that, I would reccomend Kirby Mass Attack, as well.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
flashfire926 said:
Kirby Canvas Curse is awesome. After that, I would reccomend Kirby Mass Attack, as well.

I'd recommend Super Star Ultra if he's going for that DS nostalgia trip !

I've never Super Star, but I've heard its like the best in the series. Gotta get back to it some day.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Holy shit that was an epic Nindie Direct. Definitely their best Nindie Direct since the start of Directs.

FFVII is out tomorrow!!!! I'm hyped :o

Mar1217 said:
Raven said:
FFVII is out tomorrow!!!! I'm hyped :o

More importantly ...

Spoiler!
FFX/X-2 when ?

April 12th/26th

You can literally search on Nintendo's Platform and it'll tell ya. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

I'm actually more excited to play FFXII The Zodiac Age than X/X-2 HD, but I'm still excited for both ^^

I'm just glad that all this Final Fantasy is coming to a Nintendo system again after all these years. I'll be getting and playing them all! Some for the first time in fact. I just wish VIII were coming.

Ehh Sony's first stab at their own Nintendo Direct really didn't get off to a good start it made the worst NDs look spectacular.

Just got home with my copy of Yoshi's Crafted World. Will take it for a spin after breakfast.

curl-6 said:

Just got home with my copy of Yoshi's Crafted World. Will take it for a spin after breakfast.

Awesome! Waiting for my digital copy to unlock tonight, hope everybody enjoys the game.