By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
dx11332sega said:
Kakadu18 said:

Since yesterday, but you can't stream from the Switch and the chat isn't viewable when watching the streams normally.

That sucks what's the use of signing in on Twitch for Switch if you can't stream or watch chat? oh well.

You can watch streams, that's pretty much it. At least that's how I read it.

Around the Network

Expecting to stream from the Switch is a bit much considering the PS4 and X1 just about manage it at okayish quality.

CaptainExplosion said:
dx11332sega said:

That sucks what's the use of signing in on Twitch for Switch if you can't stream or watch chat? oh well.

Furukawa is SO FORWARD THINKING with how he does things for Nintendo.

What does he have to do with the way Twitch was implemented on the Switch?

CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

What does he have to do with the way Twitch was implemented on the Switch?

He's the CEO, so he's the one making the big decisions around Nintendo. He must be the reason Twitch has been poorly implemented on Switch, AND for the abysmal performance of the NSO Expansion Pass.

I agree that NSO is in big part his fault, but I don't see how he had more to do with Twitch coming to the Switch than just giving permission for it to happen.

CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

I agree that NSO is in big part his fault, but I don't see how he had more to do with Twitch coming to the Switch than just giving permission for it to happen.

Wasn't he supposed to make sure it happened without major problems?

It's not a first party game or something. There are people who manage Twitch. I'll hold those acountable for bad implementation.

Around the Network

I think Hell just froze over...

PAOerfulone said:

I think Hell just froze over...

Holy shit! Melee too, that's huge!

Hey, does anyone know if it's possible to trade with yourself if you have Pokemon diamond AND pearl AND two different Switches? I wanna get all three starters in the game and I have two Switches and both Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. I guess I'll find out tomorrow, but here's my plan:

Start Diamond on Switch 1. Chose grass starter.
Start Pearl on Switch 2. Chose Fire Starter
Trade the Fire Starter to Diamond on Switch 1 from Pearl on Switch 2
Start PEarl on Switch 1, chose water Starter.
Trade Water starter from....I think I just went Crosseyed.

Why can't I just use Pokemon Home? I don't want to wait 6 months or whenever to use Pokemon Home. I already bred myself a handful of pokemon (Gible, Riolu, and Ralts) to make up my team. Guh.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Monster Hunter Rise x Sonic collab

Mario Kart Live 2.0 adds a new cup, characters, and splitscreen multiplayer

https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/11/18/story-of-seasons-pioneers-of-olive-town-free-content-update-revealed-with-new-series-sales-milestone/

Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town sold 1mil on the Switch alone. I think they previously already announced the 1mil milestone but that combined the Switch and PC sales.