By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wooo, my physical copy of Panzer Dragoon Remake from Limited Run Games just showed up, and not only is the case very nice and it's cool to own it on a game card, but I seem to have accidentally bought two copies when I ordered back in May, so now I can keep one in the shrink wrap to sell for an outrageous price in 20 years haha

Last edited by curl-6 - on 16 December 2020

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Wooo, my physical copy of Panzer Dragoon Remake from Limited Run Games just showed up, and not only is the case very nice and it's cool to own it on a game card, but I seem to have accidentally bought too copies when I ordered back in May, so now I can keep one in the shrink wrap to sell for an outrageous price in 20 years haha

I think that game is already going for an outrageous price.

I got Shantae And The Pirates Curse for Switch like a year ago for 30 bucks and its already going for about 250 bucks.

I like the sound of a new Ghost n' Goblins, but the art style did look kinda bad. I'll wait for some reviews and see if the gameplay is good enough to make up for its looks.

And in regard to the birth-month Switch game, I'd be dodging shells and winning trophies in Mariokart.

PAOerfulone said:

Birth month is whichever Switch game you are in:

Anyone up for a Splatfest?

Luigi's Mansion 3 for me. I'm fine with that!

GoOnKid said:
PAOerfulone said:

Luigi's Mansion 3 for me. I'm fine with that!

Me too. I am a big horror fan, so that works

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:

Ewwwwww 

I don't want Animal Crossing :-| 

PAOerfulone said:

Smash, but I hate fights

These Japanese indie world showed a look at Subnautica on Switch, which wasn't in the Western show:

Bravely Defauly II "Final Demo" now available:

https://gonintendo.com/stories/374309-bravely-default-ii-final-demo-now-available

Mar1217 said:
curl-6 said:

With the addition of Doom Eternal, Switch has now moved up to my #4 top console of all time, behind only SNES, Wii, and Xbox 360.

If it keeps going the way it is, it might just become my #1 by the end of its life.

Prediction : By the time Metroid Prime 4 drops. It'll be your #1 console of all time 

So, never.