By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

We're now closer than ever to Peach being trapped in a burqa and Goombas being replaced with Yemeni children. Might as well accept it.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

We're now closer than ever to Peach being trapped in a burqa and Goombas being replaced with Yemeni children. Might as well accept it.

Wtf are you on about this time?

Kakadu18 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

You didn't hear about Prince Malignant Bowl Syndrome increasing Sucky Assrapia's stake in Nintendo?

When the burqas are forced upon female Nintendo characters, and Jewish employees are fired from Nintendo, remember that I told you so.

User was moderated for this comment
~Hiku

Last edited by Hiku - on 13 January 2023

CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

You didn't hear about Prince Malignant Bowl Syndrome increasing Sucky Assrapia's stake in Nintendo?

When the burqas are forced upon female Nintendo characters, and Jewish employees are fired from Nintendo, remember that I told you so.

Dude! I'm going to say this only once, so read closely: STFU!

I'm incredibly tired of reading your garbage bullshit panicmongering.

How in the fucking world do you not understand that a share below 50% doesn't give them any such power over any company? Nintendo is not obliged to do anything Saudi Arabia wants and Jewish employees aren't going to get fired in countries where it's illegal to fire people based on ethnicity.

Stop this nonsense.

Even disregarding these facts, there is no precedent of them doing this stuff with other companies that they own completely. They buy shares to make money, not to have burqas everywhere. People in Saudi Arabia don't even wear burqas. That's not a thing there, it's only worn in parts of Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Get a grip on reality!

CaptainExplosion said:

So...never then?

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
CaptainExplosion said:

So...never then?

Some day it will. Money talks. Saudi Arabia knows that all too well.

GoOnKid said:

Guys, play Live A Live, it's awesome.

Indeed it is!!

I wanna see Nintendo use the Splatoon 3 engine for a brand new shooter.

CaptainExplosion said:

The Splatoon engine is called Lunch Pack, and it also used in games like ARMS, Animal Crossing New Horizons, and Switch Sports.

curl-6 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

The Splatoon engine is called Lunch Pack, and it also used in games like ARMS, Animal Crossing New Horizons, and Switch Sports.

Yeah, but I'd still like them to use it for, say, a spiritual successor to Jet Force Gemini. Microsoft won't do it, so Nintendo might as well try.