By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo: Nintendo Direct POLL! Japan Charts 2/14! 7,000 Posts! eShop Charts 2/13

Rate the Nintendo Direct 2/17!

10 1 2.94%

9 3 8.82%

8 10 29.41%

7 7 20.59%

6 5 14.71%

5 5 14.71%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 3 8.82%

1 0 0%

Total:34
PAOerfulone said:
Wyrdness said:

Think the third quarter results should be out over the next two weeks

February 1st.

Hopefully a series of game announcements or a Direct follow suit. Dying to know what Nintendo has in store. 

Around the Network
Metallox said:
PAOerfulone said:

February 1st.

Hopefully a series of game announcements or a Direct follow suit. Dying to know what Nintendo has in store. 

I'll admit that if we see no new announcements from Nintendo post Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury, I might worry a little bit about the spring schedule beyond April at least.

To be honest, I do want release from Nintendo in April, I don't think New Pokémon Snap is gonna cut it for most.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Metallox said:
PAOerfulone said:

February 1st.

You and me both. Especially if it's gonna be an update on Metroid Prime 4 or Breath of The Wild 2.

Well, Immortals Fenyx Rising is actually pretty good, despite taking a noticeable graphical hit on Switch as you'd expect. I struggled with the controls at first until I realized they were customizable and set attack to Y instead of right trigger. (Seriously, who sets trigger as your main attack in a melee action adventure game?)

It's no BOTW, but it's an enjoyable enough diversion while I wait for Monster Hunter. I swear that game is all I'll need for March to June haha.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I've been re-watching the Donkey Kong Country cartoon from the 90s. The animation has aged horribly, Candy Kong is a bitch for no reason, stuff taken from the games is sparse, but the real reason to actually watch the show is seeing King K. Rool chew the scenery wherever he goes.

He could make your average Disney villain blush. XD

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

I've been re-watching the Donkey Kong Country cartoon from the 90s. The animation has aged horribly, Candy Kong is a bitch for no reason, stuff taken from the games is sparse, but the real reason to actually watch the show is seeing King K. Rool chew the scenery wherever he goes.

He could make your average Disney villain blush. XD

I loved the Donkey Kong Country games as a kid, but this show was just... no. It was only amusing to watch in a trainwreck kind of way to see how bad and awkward the 3D animation was. Nintendo's never really managed to get TV series down right, except for Kirby, which I always hear from people is pretty good, but can't confirm myself.

Also, sorry for the lack of activity in the chart posting, took a break from the site for a few weeks. 

US eShop Standings. Updates Saturdays Every Week (Updated as of: 1/23/2021)

That's a no from me regarding the poll.
Bowser's Fury does look kinda cool, but I refuse to support Nintendo repackaging old games on Switch, they rely way too much on this and as a result the system is lacking in terms of quality original content.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Raven said:

Also, sorry for the lack of activity in the chart posting, took a break from the site for a few weeks. 

US eShop Standings. Updates Saturdays Every Week (Updated as of: 1/23/2021)

I don't think MK8DX charting so high s due to people using their download code that came from the holiday bundle. Are people just that hungry for kart games :O

Btb, to answer the poll. I'll buy it down the line when it obviously get a price reduction during next year's holiday :P I think Bowser's Fury will make this package quite awesome.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Bowsers Fury look way bigger than I thought it would be. Getting it day 1 for sure.