By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trumpcare Would Leave 22 Million Uninsured But Give The Wealthy $250,000 Tax Break

B ... bu .... but Trump was going to be the "working man's" billionaire friend candidate who was going to stick it to the elites I thought?

What a wonderful Medicare plan these Republican boneheads have come up with, of course as per always it screws the lower + middle class in favor of the mega-rich.

Those desperate people earning more than $5 million/year get a nice $250k tax break as a result of the plan though. Can't have those folkes hurting too much right, Trump?

https://www.axios.com/cbo-22-million-more-uninsured-under-senate-health-bill-2448503568.html

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/26/news/economy/senate-health-care-bill-rich/index.html

Around the Network

Tired of winning yet Trump supporters?

shikamaru317 said:
Both ObamaCare and TrumpCare suck ass.

Trump version sucks alot more.

Its going to kill people, and break the economy of familes for others.

Meanwhile the rich (top 1-2%) will get tax breaks.

Its a reverse robin hood, hes takeing from the poor to give to the rich.

Thats really good for the wealthy.

Soundwave said:

B ... bu .... but Trump was going to be the "working man's" billionaire friend candidate who was going to stick it to the elites I thought?

What a wonderful Medicare plan these Republican boneheads have come up with, of course as per always it screws the lower + middle class in favor of the mega-rich.

Those desperate people earning more than $5 million/year get a nice $250k tax break as a result of the plan though. Can't have those folkes hurting too much right, Trump?

https://www.axios.com/cbo-22-million-more-uninsured-under-senate-health-bill-2448503568.html

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/26/news/economy/senate-health-care-bill-rich/index.html

I think I saw on another story they said it would be breaks for like 350 people (but I can't find that story now). So, I mean, you could also come up with the headline from when Obamacare started:

350 forced to pay for health insurance for 22 million people

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Both ObamaCare and TrumpCare suck ass.

The difference is, one guts healthcare for 22 Million people and cuts 250k off the wealthy...come on quit stunting. We know Trump's plan is complete garbage and even he criticized it. We can't act like Obamacare/Affordable Care Act is worse just because we don't like Obama. We have to move past that. The fact of the matter is Obama got millions of people insured under this Act while Trump is basically pressing CTRL+Z on the ACA which will kill millions of people. Please, let's be level headed here.

The democrats were smart in getting their health care bill through, no matter who much it screwed the working class or the deficit. Now whenever it attempts to be changed/repealed/etc, they will always be able to say "millions lose insurance". That is always the lead.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

The funny thing is a lot of the people who are going to be left uninsured are going to be those so-called "Rust Belt" Trump supporters. Those are lower middle class people that he's going to screw.

Obamacare was designed to crash the system so a single payer "solution" could come to America. The people are stupid so they will fall for it .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

What I find most amusing or sad about this is that the ones that will suffer the most from this is Trump voters...

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints