By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation V4 - Detroit: Become Human is out! | E3 on the way! | God of War at 5 million

E3 Hype levels?

HYPE!!!! 4 25.00%

Pretty Excited 9 56.25%

Only a bit interested 3 18.75%

Not interested at all 0 0%

What is E3? 0 0%

Total:16

E3 is just around the corner guys!! Are you all excited yet?

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
The graphics on that wrestling game are fucking hideous lol... God Eater 3, however, actually looks rather pretty! I still want/need to play the first two games, I almost bought them at one point too, lol.

It ain't about the graphics...

Hello . Is anyone here ?

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Hello . Is anyone here ?

I guess I've been a complete failure in regards to this thread.

VGPolyglot said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Hello . Is anyone here ?

I guess I've been a complete failure in regards to this thread.

I think it is not your fault, it is just that Sony E3 2018 conference was SUPER ULTRA HORRIBLY UGLY.

Around the Network

Why would you care for the conference? Its games that matter and PS4 has plenty of them coming. Spiderman and RDR2 are my highlights for Q2 and Q3 of 2018. What are you guys looking forward to on the horizon?

On an unrelated note I've been playing a lot of PUBG recently. Its way better than I thought. Its surprisingly good even on mobile. I've stayed away from my PS4 for a week.

Been a while since I posted here, just wanted to say I finished GoW4 recently and really enjoyed it, so now I'm replaying the old GoW games. Already finished GoW1, will start GoW2 later this week.

So fallout 4 is tempting me with a price or 13 bucks on the psn store. So yay or nay? Can't make a judgement here

OK, my Vita guys, @Shadow8 @Kresnik @OutlawAuron, have any of you by chance played Virtua Tennis 4 for it? I'm wondering if it's worth playing.

VGPolyglot said:
OK, my Vita guys, @Shadow8 @Kresnik @OutlawAuron, have any of you by chance played Virtua Tennis 4 for it? I'm wondering if it's worth playing.

Haha, funnily enough I just started playing this last night because Wimbledon is approaching. Yes, really fun so far, brilliant port too. You should be able to pick it up for fairly cheap as well.