By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation V4 - Detroit: Become Human is out! | E3 on the way! | God of War at 5 million

E3 Hype levels?

HYPE!!!! 4 25.00%

Pretty Excited 9 56.25%

Only a bit interested 3 18.75%

Not interested at all 0 0%

What is E3? 0 0%

Total:16

So, I finally have a means of playing import PS1 and PS2 games now!! So I have a few titles that I'd like to get. Does anyone have some recommendations?

Around the Network

Well, I broke my promise of not buying any more games until I get a job I ended up getting Dark Souls Remastered and Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection. Did anyone else pick these up?

Bristow9091 said:
VGPolyglot said:
Well, I broke my promise of not buying any more games until I get a job I ended up getting Dark Souls Remastered and Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection. Did anyone else pick these up?

I'm considering picking up Dark Souls Remastered, but can't be bothered with Street Fighter, I'm fed up of Street Fighter 2, lol :P 

I love Street Fighter myself, however my biggest complaint I'd say is that they don't have Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper, nor do they have Hyper Street Fighter II, even though I'm pretty sure those got arcade releases.

My package has finally arrived!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

This format for the forums is strange but I like it!

Around the Network
GOWTLOZ said:
This format for the forums is strange but I like it!

I've been here five years. Welcome change. 

Yea, the new format is cool.

Is there such thing as New Month's Resolution? Well, starting June I'm really going to have to make changes. I'm a worthless piece of shit who can't get a job, so I will have to have a more rigid schedule in order to ensure that I keep on top of things. So, what does this mean for this thread? Well, possibly good things actually. What I will have to do is cut down on my time on Discord and here, but will hopefully also make it so that the time I spend here is more focused, and that means that I will try to update this thread when I come on here. I know, I've said this a thousand times before. However, I should have a more specific schedule, down to even when I wake up and when I go to sleep (as one problem I've had is waking up later than I had hoped which sets my entire day off), and this will mean that my Discord/VGC time will be cut down to either 1 hour a day, or 2 hours a day, I haven't decided just how far I want to go with this yet. However, it should essentially be like this:

Sleep 8 hours
Eat 1-2 hours
Apply for jobs 4 hours
Exercise 1 hour (hopefully building it up gradually to 2)
Clean up 1 hour
Study 3 hours
Play video games 2 hours
Discord/VGC 2 hours
Sleep time: 11pm-7am

And I guess that's how I plan on having it organized, now as to why I'm telling you guys this, 1 - I like talking about myself and 2 - If I have it in writing and where people can see to hold me accountable, I should have more of an obligation to stick to it.

I like wrestling games a lot personally, so this is a bit interesting to me. The game is releasing here on August 28th.

Some God Eater 3 screens, too: