By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SNES Classic confirmed, releases on 9/29 WITH STARFOX2!!??

Hiku said:

Same list of games for EU.

Still no Chrono Trigger! =/

It's killing me! Why would they not put Chrono Trigger on there!

Around the Network

*fapping intensifies*

Cloudman said:
archer9234 said:

No. You wait a year. Then Nintendo will magically put it on the VC.

I imagine they will at some point, but have a bit of a doubt in my mind. I dunno if I wanna take that risk.

You're being foolish. The SNES mini will be discontinued. And you think this will forever stay locked to this product that dies in a year. When Nintendo will be selling systems for decades. I wouldn't be surprised if they sold a pysical copy of the game in a collection. Or make a SNES cart.

Ljink96 said:
Chrizum said:
Just 21 games for €80? Horrible deal, I can get a Raspberry Pi with 20 emulators and unlimited games for half that price.

This product obviously isn't for you. This is for people who want authentic and branded hardware. Not most likely pirated software with cheap DIY hardware.

These games will come to Switch VC soon enough though. But they gotta release the mini first to cash in. Won't get n64 VC games till after the n64 mini.

archer9234 said:
Cloudman said:

I'm starting to think because of this release of SF2, Mother 3 just might be a possibility after all these years of begging.

The games basically done. They had to fix crashing issues. And it hardly has any text to do translating. Mother 3 is another story. They basically use the SNES Mini funding to complete the game.

It may seem like a stretch, but I think releasing SF2 is quite a big deal, so I don't see why Nintendo can't eventually give in and finally release the dang game, haha.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

If I don't get one of these I'll Stone Cold Stunner somebody.

Ljink96 said:

It's killing me! Why would they not put Chrono Trigger on there!

What's the point when they're releasing the remake next year?

Right?

A cancelled game from the SNES era is going to come out before Kingdom Hearts 3

Just to add to the meme

archer9234 said:
Cloudman said:

I imagine they will at some point, but have a bit of a doubt in my mind. I dunno if I wanna take that risk.

You're being foolish. The SNES mini will be discontinued. And you think this will forever stay locked to this product that dies in a year. No it won't.

Yeah, I likely am, but Nintendo has done a few weird things here and there that weren't the best for its fanbase, so I'm always just a bit sceptic when it comes to them.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
archer9234 said:

The games basically done. They had to fix crashing issues. And it hardly has any text to do translating. Mother 3 is another story. They basically use the SNES Mini funding to complete the game.

It may seem like a stretch, but I think releasing SF2 is quite a big deal, so I don't see why Nintendo can't eventually give in and finally release the dang game, haha.

I don't think so. The leaked rom is functional. Mother 3 has to be translated. And they can't use the fan translation. That's all legal tape.