By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SNES Classic confirmed, releases on 9/29 WITH STARFOX2!!??

DAMN IT! Why is Kirby's dream course on here but no Chrono Trigger!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Cloudman said:
It's a good list, but... I already have most of these. Final Fantasy 4 would have won me over, as I've never played that one, but now I gotta think on this one.

Really? Not even the remake? It's really good, you should definitely try it! It's in the Steam sale right now even...

Yeaah, I really wanna play it, but never got around to it. I'll play it at some point in time, once I clear some of my backlog.. T_T

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

Holy crap, Star Fox 2??? Now that is a big deal.

Nintendo, you dirty sneak..

Craaaaaap, I'd buy it for SF2....

No. You wait a year. Then Nintendo will magically put it on the VC.

Cloudman said:
Wyrdness said:
Star Fox 2 a cancelled game gets released over here before Mother 3.

I'm starting to think because of this release of SF2, Mother 3 just might be a possibility after all these years of begging.

The games basically done. They had to fix crashing issues. And it hardly has any text to do translating. Mother 3 is another story. They basically use the SNES Mini funding to complete the game.

Just 21 games for €80? Horrible deal, I can get a Raspberry Pi with 20 emulators and unlimited games for half that price.

I called GameStop to ask about pre-orders. He didn't believe me until he checked the Tweet, lol.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

So this is why the Switch hasn't gotten a VC yet, huh? Too few games. I have the ones I would play anyway.

I will definitely buy this. But kinda dissapointed that Chrono Trigger won't be on it.

Nice, next N64 Mini pls. :)

archer9234 said:
Cloudman said:

Holy crap, Star Fox 2??? Now that is a big deal.

Nintendo, you dirty sneak..

Craaaaaap, I'd buy it for SF2....

No. You wait a year. Then Nintendo will magically put it on the VC.

I imagine they will at some point, but have a bit of a doubt in my mind. I dunno if I wanna take that risk.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Chrizum said:
Just 21 games for €80? Horrible deal, I can get a Raspberry Pi with 20 emulators and unlimited games for half that price.

This product obviously isn't for you. This is for people who want authentic and branded hardware. Not most likely pirated software with cheap DIY hardware.