By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SNES Classic confirmed, releases on 9/29 WITH STARFOX2!!??

Controllers work on switch?
Same number of buttons as a single joycon, and they give us 2 in the package.
And same price as a pair of joycon. Not bad.

Around the Network

Castlevania IV & Secret of Mana, can't say that they have a bad taste...

Shame about the smaller game list, though the ones that are there are pretty great.

Star Fox 2 is a pretty pleasant surprise, been a long time coming

Now if only I could pre-order one this time around, I'm still disappointed that I couldn't get my hands on a NES Classic.

This thing is all over my social media feeds way more than any other game system ever.

This thing is going to sell-out ridiculously fast. Hopefully Nintendo make a decent stock.

Random question: Why is the US SNES so ugly?

Around the Network

I see some of you are thinking we will get a N64 classic next year. But I honestly see us getting a Gameboy classic instead.

Preordered just now.

If it had every DKC, FF and Chrono Trigger it would be perfect but this is still pretty decent.

Panama said:
Preordered just now.

If it had every DKC, FF and Chrono Trigger it would be perfect but this is still pretty decent.

Its got FFVI on it though.

Hiku said:
Pemalite said:

It's interesting how they used the better European design for North America. Possibly to play into peoples nostalgia?
Glad Australia had the EU design.

What do you mean? North America are still getting the gray/purple/colorblind version missing the logo, etc.

I completely confuffled up my wording.
I mean it's interesting how they used the better European design outside of North America. Rather than the one design for all regions.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

It baffles me to this day how hideous the NA model of the SNES looks, especially when the JP/PAL version looks so sleek and robust.