By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony never made a bad game!

Tagged games:

Do you agree?

Yes 19 27.54%

No 47 68.12%

see results 3 4.35%

Total:69

I didn't agree with the other tread, and I'm not going to agree with this one. Everybody has their own catalog of turds.

Around the Network

This thread again? OMG... I'll just mention MAG and Unit 13, both were so good that led their team to extinction.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

knack

fatslob-:O said:
flashfire926 said:
The Order 1886

/thread

That wasn't made by Sony ...

celador said:
The Order was made by a third party, so doesn't count. OP isn't long to read

the Nintendo thread this is in response to featured alot of games not actually developed by Nintendo as well.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Jason at least posted bad games on his OP.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:

the Nintendo thread this is in response to featured alot of games not actually developed by Nintendo as well.

Like ? (give us examples)

Slarvax said:

Well, as there are none ...

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

With games like Knack, Knack kart 8, and Super Knack 64, Sony is unstoppable

Mnementh said:
Slarvax said:

Well, as there are none ...

But you need to defend the bad games! You can't just give a thesis without arguing. I want spicy trolls

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

celador said:
The Order was made by a third party, so doesn't count. OP isn't long to read

and yes OP, you are right. MS paid off reviewers to give Knack bad reviews, this is common knowledge at this point. Aside from that, Sony's record is straight A's. Stunning achievement

I sorta get the point, but by this logic Spyro, Jak and Daxter, Resistance,  Spiderman, Heavy Rain, Killzone 1, Sly Cooper, Infamous 1, crash bandicoot 1-3, syphon filter 1, motorstorm 1, little big planet 1, also don't count as Sony games, and have no right in appearing in "best sony games".

edit: second-party, not third. Just like insomniac and quantic dream

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.