Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony never made a bad game!

Tagged games:

Do you agree?

Yes 19 27.54%
 
No 47 68.12%
 
see results 3 4.35%
 
Total:69
celador said:
The Order was made by a third party, so doesn't count. OP isn't long to read

and yes OP, you are right. MS paid off reviewers to give Knack bad reviews, this is common knowledge at this point. Aside from that, Sony's record is straight A's. Stunning achievement

I sorta get the point, but by this logic Spyro, Jak and Daxter, Resistance,  Spiderman, Heavy Rain, Killzone 1, Sly Cooper, Infamous 1, crash bandicoot 1-3, syphon filter 1, motorstorm 1, little big planet 1, also don't count as Sony games, and have no right in appearing in "best sony games".

edit: second-party, not third. Just like insomniac and quantic dream



Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
flashfire926 said:
The Order 1886

/thread

Actually many here loved it back then. I could dig for the thread if you want. There are always some people who dislike a game, but that doesn't becessarily mean it's bad.

I actually kept that game which I rarely do.  That means I replay it about once a year.  I like the cinematic storytelling and the shooting is actually fun.  Also still gorgeous and the story is interesting to play through.



I am Iron Man

celador said:
The Order was made by a third party, so doesn't count. OP isn't long to read

and yes OP, you are right. MS paid off reviewers to give Knack bad reviews, this is common knowledge at this point. Aside from that, Sony's record is straight A's. Stunning achievement

Wow, really?  Didn't know about this.  Pretty shady, if true.



fatslob-:O said:
zorg1000 said:

the Nintendo thread this is in response to featured alot of games not actually developed by Nintendo as well.

Like ? (give us examples)

Metroid Prime Federation Force, Next Level Games

Metroid Other M, Team Ninja

Star Fox Zero, Platinum Games

Hey You Pikachu, Pokemon Rumble & Pokemon Channel, Ambrella

Yoshi's New Island, Arzest

Chibi Robo Zip Lash, Skip Ltd

Pilotwings Resort, Monster Games



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

flashfire926 said:

I sorta get the point, but by this logic Spyro, Jak and Daxter, Resistance,  Spiderman, Heavy Rain, Killzone 1, Sly Cooper, Infamous 1, crash bandicoot 1-3, syphon filter 1, motorstorm 1, little big planet 1, also don't count as Sony games, and have no right in appearing in "best sony games".

edit: second-party, not third. Just like insomniac and quantic dream

The only possible credit Sony can get in those cases is that they funded the games ... 



Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
fatslob-:O said:

That wasn't made by Sony ...

celador said:
The Order was made by a third party, so doesn't count. OP isn't long to read

the Nintendo thread this is in response to featured alot of games not actually developed by Nintendo as well.

True. Game made by nintendo consist of zeldas and marios lol



zorg1000 said:

Metroid Prime Federation Force, Next Level Games

Metroid Other M, Team Ninja

Star Fox Zero, Platinum Games

Hey You Pikachu, Pokemon Rumble & Pokemon Channel, Ambrella

Yoshi's New Island, Arzest

Chibi Robo Zip Lash, Skip Ltd

Pilotwings Resort, Monster Games

Actually Nintendo did develop those games (although it was in collaboration with other studios) ...





Little deviants and Kung-Fu Rider



     


(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

By Jason's logic, every game you guys dislike, I think is pretty ok so therefore Sony has no bad games, my opinion is the only one that matters.



"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"