By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CoD MW Remastered standalone launches for PS4 on June 27, X1 and PC on June 29

Mar1217 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Haha that doesn't surprise me, I'll remember to check it out and get some laughs. 

They have no shame. Makes me not want to buy COD WW2 cause it looks decent, and I skipped IW for obvious reasons. 

Environments looked nice, but the character animation were jaggy and lacked fluidity, though I hope it's not the build of the final product ...

I assume you're talking about WW2?

COD games have never really had bad character animation or a lack of fluidity so I doubt it wont be anything that's not fixed on release day. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
$40 for a 10 year old game? AND it doesn't come with DLC so a further $15 if you want all the 10 year old content?

Wow.

not even gonna play the MP but yeah that's ridiculous.  This should include all DLC and be $30.  I've never even heard of charging for DLC on a remaster.  Has that been done before?  Even TLoU remastered which came out a year after the original game included all the DLC

Yeah, every remaster I've ever heard of and every Goty edition etc has all come with DLC.

But it's not surprising that Activision is the first, especially after their amazing supply drop form for new content.. 

I was hoping for this a few months back. That said, what i see as questionable practices by Activision (ie Variety map pack, microtransactions and the bundle with Infnite warfare) mean I will be getting it preowned.

ArchangelMadzz said:
$40 for a 10 year old game? AND it doesn't come with DLC so a further $15 if you want all the 10 year old content?

Wow.

Lol I was gonna say this. Hope no one buys it.

NewGuy said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Wow.

Lol I was gonna say this. Hope no one buys it.

at least not at full price.  I'll get it for the single player when it's $20 because the COD4 campaign is actually one of my favorite shooter campaigns ever

I am Iron Man

Around the Network

Bought the Legacy Edition for 30€ several weeks ago. Much better deal.

aLkaLiNE said:

Huge middle finger to all the people who bought infinite warfare special edition ($80 at launch), based on the premise that this was never being released on its own. Fuck you activision

I knew it would be released the moment they said it wouldn't be. If someone thought otherwise, it's fault.

aLkaLiNE said:

Huge middle finger to all the people who bought infinite warfare special edition ($80 at launch), based on the premise that this was never being released on its own. Fuck you activision

Unfortunately they do this every year. Every Black Ops always releases the Nuke town pre order bonus map a couple months in.

This was quite a different scenario but from launch I was waiting for this. My only susprise is that it took this long as is just a bad deal. 

So $40 no DLC included. Micro transactions. Activision we often forget how they compete with EA for scum of the industry.

You should update this thread:

Your source updated with this:

"Editor’s Note: This article originally wrongly stated the Xbox One and PC versions would launch on June 29. This error originated from a screen capture we took from the video, which made it look like the game would release June 29, but first on PlayStation 4 on June 27. We apologize for the mistake."

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1