By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Atheists, don't worry! This site will save you!

Tagged games:

Should atheists be banned from VGChartz?

Yes 20 15.50%

Yes 3 2.33%

Yes 3 2.33%

Yes 0 0%

Yes 2 1.55%

Yes 0 0%

Hail Satan! 94 72.87%

Yes 3 2.33%

Yes 1 0.78%

Yes 3 2.33%

Total:129

What is this.

Anyway, I think I did the maze backwards, but in hindsight, I think it's better that way.

Around the Network

I started the maze from the church and ended up on the money.

I'd say I was successful.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Wright said:

This puzzle's difficulty is an insult to kid's intelligence. I completed more elaborated mazes as a kid on newspapers than this lousy attempt at one.

It's funny that there's actually a page with the solution.

HAIL SATAAAAAAAAAAN!

Lucifer is my lord and saviour, nothing will ever harm me as long as he's with me

S.Peelman said:
Wright said:

This puzzle's difficulty is an insult to kid's intelligence. I completed more elaborated mazes as a kid on newspapers than this lousy attempt at one.

It's funny that there's actually a page with the solution.

Hmm, that seems to actually be a page that shows the way to failure. They don't even go to the money, ice cream, sex or sleep!

Around the Network

god is fake though

Yerm said:
god is fake though

Don't say that!!!

I loved the tagged game.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

VGPolyglot said:
I have become enlightened! I can't believe I ever believed those disgusting thoughts that we call atheism!

I'm glad you let Jezus in your heart! To be honest, I thought you were a lost case. You're constantly talking about that devilish music.

Flilix said:
VGPolyglot said:
I have become enlightened! I can't believe I ever believed those disgusting thoughts that we call atheism!

I'm glad you let Jezus in your heart! To be honest, I thought you were a lost case. You're constantly talking about that devilish music.

Yeah, now let's listen to some Christian death metal to celebrate!