By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Atheists, don't worry! This site will save you!

Tagged games:

Should atheists be banned from VGChartz?

Yes 20 15.50%

Yes 3 2.33%

Yes 3 2.33%

Yes 0 0%

Yes 2 1.55%

Yes 0 0%

Hail Satan! 94 72.87%

Yes 3 2.33%

Yes 1 0.78%

Yes 3 2.33%

Total:129

It's sad to see that the devil is taking over modern society. Liberals fail to realise that they are followers of Satan. Luckily, their are still some good Christians who are trying to save them. If you are being possessed by evil, go to this site, and you will see the light!

http://objectiveministries.org/

For laypeople, there is also a simplified version:

http://objectiveministries.org/kidz/

Here, you can play with Lambuel and play with Professor Giraffenstein. They will guide you on your path to paradise.

Around the Network

This puzzle's difficulty is an insult to kid's intelligence. I completed more elaborated mazes as a kid on newspapers than this lousy attempt at one.

I have become enlightened! I can't believe I ever believed those disgusting thoughts that we call atheism!

Wright said:

This puzzle's difficulty is an insult to kid's intelligence. I completed more elaborated mazes as a kid on newspapers than this lousy attempt at one.

*kids

Instead of playing stupid games, you should have used your childhood to develop your language skills. Only then you would have been able to understand the Holy Book.

I don't get it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
I don't get it.

That's because your mind has become too corrupted by the evil Satan! It'll take much more of an effort for your salvation than other!

vivster said:
I don't get it.

Professor Giraffenstein will help you getting it!

The Bible is too long and boring. Thank you for opening my eyes with that link.
While your at it you should try to convert the developers of Far Cry 5.

Versus_Evil said:
Wright said:

Says the guy who didnt even attempt the puzzle. Look ill let you see how i completed it

Thanks for the guide!! I would have been completely lost without it!

This looks like a website taken straight from GTA 5.