By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Atheists, don't worry! This site will save you!

Tagged games:

Should atheists be banned from VGChartz?

Yes 20 15.50%

Yes 3 2.33%

Yes 3 2.33%

Yes 0 0%

Yes 2 1.55%

Yes 0 0%

Hail Satan! 94 72.87%

Yes 3 2.33%

Yes 1 0.78%

Yes 3 2.33%

Total:129
Flilix said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yeah, now let's listen to some Christian death metal to celebrate!

Sorry, but you're on the wrong path again.
http://shoebat.com/2014/08/29/christian-metal-bands-satanists-catholic-music-holy-2/
Don't worry, I'll pray for you. :)

Yerm said:

i typed it though

God created hearing and he also created typing, therefore he can hear what you type.

OK, how about this?

Around the Network

Yall just need some Bibleman. 

Flilix said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yeah, now let's listen to some Christian death metal to celebrate!

Sorry, but you're on the wrong path again.
http://shoebat.com/2014/08/29/christian-metal-bands-satanists-catholic-music-holy-2/
Don't worry, I'll pray for you. :)

Yerm said:

i typed it though

God created hearing and he also created typing, therefore he can hear what you type.

god is still fake though

Wright said:

This puzzle's difficulty is an insult to kid's intelligence. I completed more elaborated mazes as a kid on newspapers than this lousy attempt at one.

Sleep is for the wicked. It's right up there with ice cream and (I assume) murder.

RJ_Sizzle said:
Wright said:

This puzzle's difficulty is an insult to kid's intelligence. I completed more elaborated mazes as a kid on newspapers than this lousy attempt at one.

I would go straight to the money. That's the only true path to enlightenment.

Iwent straight from the lips to bed

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
fielding88 said:
Wright said:

Sleep is for the wicked. It's right up there with ice cream and (I assume) murder.

to the person who designed this  icecream's  only use is as something to be smeared on a lovers genitalia , this leads us to the lips, an essential tool in experiencing bodily applied icecream , the bed represents the platform for this act.

The moral of this story , combining  icecream, lips and beds will lead to a sticky end

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

RJ_Sizzle said:
Wright said:

I would go straight to the money. That's the only true path to enlightenment.

Money, chick, food, and straight to bed. Everything you need for a succesful date.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Its easy to joke about it now  when your spoiled on your computer. But when death knocks on your door you will answer to the Lord and be humbled. And Jesus Christ will be your only chance of being saved from grace.

craighopkins said:

Its easy to joke about it now  when your spoiled on your computer. But when death knocks on your door you will answer to the Lord and be humbled. And Jesus Christ will be your only chance of being saved from grace.

I'm good. I have an Infinity Gauntlet. 

craighopkins said:

This is such a nonsense point to make. If someone holds a gun to your head and forces you to blow him then you´re not doing it because you´re gay but because you´re afraid of death.