By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you rather- Super Mario Sunshine 2 or Super Mario Galaxy 3

Which game would you prefer to have?

Super Mario Sunshine 2 111 40.51%

Super Mario Galaxy 3 137 50.00%

Knack 2 26 9.49%

Total:274
Wright said:

Sunshine 2, easily. Sunshine 1 is probably my favourite 3D Mario, or among them, whereas I've always thought Galaxy is overrated and nowhere near as fun

Did you at least enjoy Galaxy? A game can be overrated but still enjoyable

Around the Network

Galaxy 3, considering the 2nd one is so much better than the first, which was already one of the greatest games ever made!

1doesnotsimply

Galaxy 3 in a heartbeat. Never could get into Sunshine

Since we are getting Odyssey, which is a spiritual successor of Sunshine, I would like to see Galaxy 3 next

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

A new (not New) 2D Mario game over both options. We are getting SMO, that's good enough for now.

Around the Network

Sunshine 2.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

monocle_layton said:
Wright said:

Sunshine 2, easily. Sunshine 1 is probably my favourite 3D Mario, or among them, whereas I've always thought Galaxy is overrated and nowhere near as fun

Did you at least enjoy Galaxy? A game can be overrated but still enjoyable

Yeah. I thought it was clear that I had fun with it, just not as much as I did with Sunshine.

Having played neither, I vote Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars 2

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

CladInShadows said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
I'd rather have SMB 4... a true sequel to SMB 3. Get the original SMB3 team together and let them do it.

Super Mario World was a true sequel to SMB3.

I'm sorry but Mario taking a trip to Dinosaur Island is not what I call a sequel. If SMW was a sequel to SMB 3 then Sunshine is a sequel to SMB64. It was a different game.

Galaxy 3.

Sunshine is the worst 3D Mario.