By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yoshi or Kirby? (The Switch games)

I'm more interested in...

Yoshi! 106 44.73%

Kirby! 108 45.57%

Neither 23 9.70%

Total:237

Very easy Kirby. Still waiting for a true successor to Dreamland 2 though.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Where is the both option?

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Yoshi or Kirby, if they are RPG, i will get all, but platform so neither

Not particulary fond of either. Yoshi seems to have more interesting level designs and better overall looks. Kirby on the other hand has multiplayer.

How is this even a contest? Yoshi looked a million times better.... I thought (granted not much of a kirby fan).

Around the Network

The new Kirby game kinda reminded me of 64, so I go with that one. Yoshi also looks nice, though.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I loved that "flip the stage" gameplay mechanic of the new Yoshi game, and I always find those games pretty relaxing and fun. So I'll choose Yoshi.

Yoshi by default, never really liked Kirby, but that Yoshi game does have the most childish graphics I've ever seen. I usually don't care, as long as it's good and has consistent art-direction, but there's gotta be a line somewhere.

None

But If I had to choose, definitely Kirby. Yoshi seems boring.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Cloudman said:
StarOcean said:
Yoshi. Kirby games are designed with 10 and under in mind so the games can be boring with how ridiculously easy they are

...as you pick a game that looks like it was made by someone 10 or under xD

Yes but Yoshi games are much harder than Kirby games Takes maybe 2hrs to beat most games in the series