By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yoshi or Kirby? (The Switch games)

I'm more interested in...

Yoshi! 106 44.73%

Kirby! 108 45.57%

Neither 23 9.70%

Total:237

I'm gonna go with the tough cream puff. Kirby would kick that little green dinosaur's ass.

Around the Network

I like the laid back, stylistic puzzle action of yoshi. But I'll get both as they will be solid experiences.

Yoshi reminds me of Little Big Planet which is fantastic.

But I'll go with Kirby. It has 4 player coop where Yoshi looks to be onlly 2?

AlfredoTurkey said:
I'm gonna go with the tough cream puff. Kirby would kick that little green dinosaur's ass.

Not in Smash brothers. Not if I were playing Yoshi. Oh yeah, I went there.

I don't know, they both look alright. These aren't games I'm really exited about, but I might play them if they're good.

Around the Network

Yoshi! :)

Are you guys aware that, as of now, the only way to flip the stage in Yoshi is with 2-players? Of course I do believe there'll be a way to do so in singleplayer since it'd be insanely stupid otherwise, but this hasn't been confirmed. Even without this potential game ruiner, I'd still choose Kirby of course, but as long as both games are good then I'll get both.

StarOcean said:
Cloudman said:

...as you pick a game that looks like it was made by someone 10 or under xD

Yes but Yoshi games are much harder than Kirby games Takes maybe 2hrs to beat most games in the series

I don't think I can agree with that. Both series aren't all that challenging, with Yoshi levels only really being hard when they're the challenge levels, which their purposes are to be a challenge. And the only kirby game I recall being beaten in 2 hours or less is the 1st, and the purpose of that game was to be an easy game for all.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

kirby has more action, so Kirby.

Kirby no question (sorry Yoshi I still love you)

Gameplay mechanics aside, I always look forward to how they expand the lore and the great amount of love and fanservice they put into Kirby games, puts some that celebrates franchises like Sonic Generations to shame, and whatever crazy villian they have to stop this time, hopefully they top their Gurren Lagaan style ending from Robobot.