Pre-ordered 34 16.43%

Buy day one 44 21.26%

Wait for reviews 31 14.98%

Wait for price cut 10 4.83%

No thanks, dusty old driving sim. 42 20.29%

I'm going to mention the F word (orza) 46 22.22%

Total:207
Seventizz said:
GTs spotlight has come and gone. It's like beating a dead horse at this point. Long live the driving sim King - Forza Motorsport!

Forza is an arcade racing game as opposed to a driving sim.

Around the Network

PD need to get there act together. I'm not overly bothered they couldn't do VR, but there development times are ridiculous, especially considering the content they provide.

Seventizz said:
GTs spotlight has come and gone. It's like beating a dead horse at this point. Long live the driving sim King - Forza Motorsport!

a dead horse that sells at least twice as much as a Forza game can?

Hiku said:

At least it has VR. But not the VR experience I was hoping for.

vivster said:
I feel bad for him and the game. Yet another game bogged down and another dev disappointed.

Well, he could always compromise his vision and make it look like shit so it can run in PSVR, right?

He could have used that magical scale slider that makes everything run perfect on Switch as long as it's Unreal Engine 4. At least that's how I understand it works from people who have no idea how optimizing graphics works.

Removing cars? No just scale the game down bro.

Wait, you're telling me there is no magical slider? But on PC there are so many sliders, can't they just use those?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

People that pre-ordered the game are day-one-buyers as well.
Or is this just an obvious way to split the positive answers just so "you can prove your point"?
What's wrong with a decent poll with only 3 or 4 options: Yes, No, Doubting, I don't care/see results?

Around the Network

my prediction - psvr will be forgotten just like PS Move was.

celador said:
Seventizz said:

a dead horse that sells at least twice as much as a Forza game can?

Forza has become the Assassins Creed of racing, it just comes out way to often... they need to break it up a bit with other games, but MS just doesnt have the studios.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

SuperBott said:

Or Kinect.

Hiku said:
vivster said:

Wait, you're telling me there is no magical slider? But on PC there are so many sliders, can't they just use those?

It's almost as if PC games were designed with a magical slider in mind. No, that can't be it. I'm sure it exists in every game, like Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

That's why it's technically not a remake. They just used the sliders from the original and pulled them way to the right.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Nijmegen1982 said:
SuperBott said:

Or Kinect.

or wonderbook