By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Detroit: Become Human's script is more than 2,000 pages long! The biggest Quantic Dream-Game

What are you looking forward to most? Choose one answer.

Everything! "Detroi... 33 38.82%

The Story of course. 18 21.18%

The Gameplay-and Features. 7 8.24%

The Characters !! 2 2.35%

The beautiful World. 2 2.35%

The Atmosphere & Soundtracks! 2 2.35%

Other things : ) 5 5.88%

see results 16 18.82%

Total:85
Mar1217 said:
Ummm, are we still talking about a game here ? Sounds more like a movie project than anything else. (Almost joking)

But you have play all the teltales games and the Life is strange and you find them amazing right? :)

Around the Network

This is a good sign there might be as many branches paths as I'm hoping. :)

Its a action-adventure with focus on story, dramatic dialogues and many emotions including many freedom of decisions, John - not a rpg :) The dialogues will have a strong quality, it's Quantic Dream :)
(Many dialogs do not automatically mean good dialogues, as in Witcher / Dragon Age - in my opinion)

this game looks amazing, cant wait to play it. pages dont mean everything though, amount of pages doesnt necessarily make it good

It doesn't really matter how many pages it is. What matters is whether or not it is a garbled mess.

Around the Network
Scoobes said:
But what size is the font?!

One of the voice actors has a vision problem.  So, the font is 250pt.  There are only 5 letters per page.  When you factor in the character names and directions written into the script, you are left with only 9 sentences of dialogue in the game.  

BagelBites said:
this game looks amazing, cant wait to play it.

Yes :) I'm sure, the best Quantic Dream-Game is coming!

The poll-result is interesting.