By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

DreadPirateRoberts said:
Puzzle Bobble! Finally!!

I Love it!

Around the Network
GhaudePhaede010 said:
No Thing (digital).
No Reload Heroes (digital).

I like to buy games that are cheap with my remaining eshop money. Even if the game is trash, it cost me like a buck and I can get a dollar's worth out of almost any title.

while "No Thing" does cost just a dollar/euro/pound and has the easiest controls of any game on the Switch as far as I know (left or right) it's actually a really cool game and very very challenging on the later stages, I think I'm on about stage 6-7 but clocked up around 5-10 hours of play taking turns with a few people trying to get passed some of those later stages, it's rather trippy and if you ignore the fact that the system has AAA games on it you can get a ton of play from some of those smaller games.

Also... the voice synthesizer is fairly cool and some of his tales about how your life is pretty much going to be ignored and forgotten by all those around you.... it's pretty deep for a 1euro game lol.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

DreadPirateRoberts said:
Puzzle Bobble! Finally!!

I can't even scroll passed this in the store without hearing bub or bob's happy shout from my days in the arcade playing this.... I dunno will I pay full for it, but if this goes on a sale it's getting added to my list, hows the port of those arcade games btw? I'm gonna guess they're pretty much perfect.

Also my December games.... I should stop buying games now since I'm off til the start of next year and just sit down and play some of these, that said.. I'm currently playing through the remaster of Secret of Mana on PS4, a game I've completed well over 10 times on the SNES

- Steredenn

- Car Quest

- No reload heroes

- Membrane

- Shut eye

- Space Ribbon

- Earthworms

- Bleed 2

- Grim Fandango Remastered

- Sky Rogue

- Butcher

- Slain Back from Hell

Feels a touch strange having the same amount of games as all the members from number 116 - 162 on the table :o while I know there is a lot of games on my "to do list" I still couldn't imagine having a handful of titles given the amount of amazing third party offerings that the Switch has.

Also.... God damn last challenges in the current season pass has Seen Paladins passing BoTW for me to become my most played game on the system :o

really if you have a switch and enjoyed Overwatch or Team fortress at any point I can't recommend checking out Paladins enough... the game isn't flawless but it's free to play 100% only cosmetics are locked behind any form of paywall, all the gameplay content and characters are unlockable with in game currency.

Last edited by Ganoncrotch - on 22 December 2018

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Lost in Harmony (digital).

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

Ganoncrotch said:
DreadPirateRoberts said:
Puzzle Bobble! Finally!!

I can't even scroll passed this in the store without hearing bub or bob's happy shout from my days in the arcade playing this.... I dunno will I pay full for it, but if this goes on a sale it's getting added to my list, hows the port of those arcade games btw? I'm gonna guess they're pretty much perfect.

The only two I have are Mario Bros and Puzzle Bobble.  And both play exactly as I remember them in arcades, give or take the differences in joystick.  

Around the Network

I can no longer remember what ive listed, but i just bought Bayonetta 1+2 not sure of they count though.

Nogamez said:
I can no longer remember what ive listed, but i just bought Bayonetta 1+2 not sure of they count though.                             

When I inherited the thread, Bayonetta 1 & 2 were considered third party, so I left it that way.

Also:

Gamelist
User Game P/D/U
Nogamez FIFA 18 Unknown
Nogamez Oxenfree Unknown
Nogamez Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy Unknown
Nogamez Violett Unknown
Nogamez Oxenfree Unknown
Nogamez Fortnite Digital
Nogamez L. A. Noire Physical
Nogamez Urban Trails Playground Digital
Nogamez Wolfenstein II Physical
Nogamez Attack on Titan 2 Physical
Nogamez Bayonetta Unknown
Nogamez Bayonetta 2 Unknown

Boxing Day has been pretty good... Nights of Azure 2 (physical) and Child of Light (Digital). Also picked up a couple Game & Watch titles from Nintendo's original handhelds!

+ 1 to Yooka Laylee; my physical cartridge edition from Limited Run Games has finally arrived after what felt like an eternity.

This brings my third party Switch collection to a grand total of 3.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 26 December 2018

got overcooked 2

1doesnotsimply