By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

Hey, Dread! Thanks for all the hard work. Highly appreciated

Around the Network

Also, I broke into the top 15!

DreadPirateRoberts said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

Out of curiosity, what does my third party purchase list look like?

Gamelist
User Game P/D/U
Mr.GameCrazy Bridge Constructor Portal Digital
Mr.GameCrazy Darkest Dungeon Digital
Mr.GameCrazy Dragon Ball Fighterz Physical
Mr.GameCrazy Dragon Ball Z Super Butoden Digital
Mr.GameCrazy Golf Story Digital
Mr.GameCrazy Guacamelee! Digital
Mr.GameCrazy Hollow Knight Digital
Mr.GameCrazy L. A. Noire Physical
Mr.GameCrazy Lego City Undercover Physical
Mr.GameCrazy Limbo Digital
Mr.GameCrazy Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Physical
Mr.GameCrazy Mega Man 11 Physical
Mr.GameCrazy Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 Digital
Mr.GameCrazy Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 Digital
Mr.GameCrazy Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 Digital
Mr.GameCrazy Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 Digital
Mr.GameCrazy Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate Physical
Mr.GameCrazy NBA Playgrounds Digital
Mr.GameCrazy Octopath Traveler Physical
Mr.GameCrazy Okami HD Digital
Mr.GameCrazy Oxenfree Digital
Mr.GameCrazy Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Digital
Mr.GameCrazy Skyrim Physical
Mr.GameCrazy Snipperclips Plus Physical
Mr.GameCrazy Sonic Mania Digital
Mr.GameCrazy Steamworld Dig Digital
Mr.GameCrazy Steamworld Dig 2 Digital
Mr.GameCrazy The Bridge Digital
Mr.GameCrazy Thumper Digital
Mr.GameCrazy World of Goo Digital

I've kinda realized that the gaps in the physical/digital part of my database are so deep that I'll likely never do anything with it.

Thank you. I decided to fix that part for you in my list of third party games. :)

Added: R-Type Dimensions

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

I noticed a few people requested a run down on their game list, If you get a chance I'd love to see the list that have as I didn't buy anything third party since Bayonetta release until early September and lost touch with this thread along with games like Mario+Rabbids now been eligible I have quite a lot of games to add after seeing what I have on my list would help a bunch and I can get all caught up and keep it that way this time.. :)

Around the Network

WoodenPints said:
I noticed a few people requested a run down on their game list, If you get a chance I'd love to see the list that have as I didn't buy anything third party since Bayonetta release until early September and lost touch with this thread along with games like Mario+Rabbids now been eligible I have quite a lot of games to add after seeing what I have on my list would help a bunch and I can get all caught up and keep it that way this time.. :)                             

Here you go!

Gamelist
User Game P/D/U
WoodenPints Bayonetta Unknown
WoodenPints Bayonetta 2 Digital
WoodenPints Blaster Master Zero Digital
WoodenPints Golf Story Digital
WoodenPints I Am Setsuna Physical
WoodenPints Kamiko Digital
WoodenPints Puyo Puyo Tetris Physical
WoodenPints Shephy Digital
WoodenPints Super Bomberman R Physical
WoodenPints Ultra Street Fighter II Physical

Atelier Meruru The Apprentice of Arland DX

Atelier Rorona The Alchemist of Arland DX

Atelier Totori The Adventurer of Arland DX

Could I see my list? I feel like one was forgotten a while ago.

Brii said:
Cool idea.

I've currrently got:
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Bomberman
Ultra Street Fighter II
Disgaea 5
Shovel Knight
I Am Setsuna
Fast Racing RMX
Shantae: Half Genie Hero
Blaster Master Zero
Snake Pass
Kamiko
Tumbleseed

Been quite awhile since I dropped by, so my library has expanded a little bit. And by a little bit I mean a lot.

Physical:

Rayman Legends, Wolfenstein III: The New Colossus, Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Lego Worlds, Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star, SnipperClips, The Darkest Dungeon: Ancestral Edition, Rime, Resident Evil: Revelations Collection,  DOOM,  The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana, The Lost Child, Crash Bandicoot N'sane Trilogy, Megaman 11, Octopath Traveler, Civilization VI, Diablo III: Eternal Collection, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Little Dragons Cafe, Death Mark, Shining Resonance: Refrain, Dark Souls: Remastered, Okami (imported), The World Ends With You

Digital: 

The Messenger, Thumper, Minit, Scribblenauts Mega Pack, Valiant Hearts: The Great War, Child of Light, Transistor, World of Final Fantasy Maxima, Pool Panic, Runner 3, Shikhondo, The Missing: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories, Valkyria Chronicles, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Dokuro, The Way Remastered, Reigns: Kings & Queens, Bastion, Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition, Toki Tori, Toki Tori 2 +, Nine Parchments, Battle Chef Brigade, Rocket League, The Coma, Death Road to Canada, Earthlock, Layers of Fear: Legacy, The Bridge, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Dead Cells, Sushi Striker: Way of the Sushido, Hollow Knight, Bloodstained: Cruse of the Moon, Banner Saga, Celeste, Mutant Mudds Collection, Enter the Gungeon, Fe, Lost Sphear, Dandara, Human Fall Flat, Owlboy, Earth Wars, Stardew Valley, The Escapists 2, Overcooked Special Edition, Furi, Mighty Gunvolt Burst, Romancing Saga 2, The End is Nigh, Yooka-Laylee, The Flame in the Flood, Retro City Rampage DX, Steamworld Dig 2, Oxenfree

Sorry for the hard to read format, but listing them all per line would probably be too lengthy

Two things.

One, did it ever get recorded I have Fortnite?

Two: Surprised no one got My Hero: One's Justice on here. It apparently sold pretty well on the Switch (First week in US outsold the PS4 version). Is it because of the lack of dub voices?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?