By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Not Bringing Switch Version Of Monster Hunter XX To The US

hope XX would still be released in the US via Switch. if it is just MH Worlds i doubt it would sell that much especially in Japan.

Around the Network

who cares about monster hunter xx when you can play monster hunter world, the much superior game. ive always love capcom but now i love them even more

Capcom is pretty dumb when it comes to making these kind of decisions...

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

This is it. Fuck Capcom.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

KilleyMc said:
Kerotan said:
Well there it is. I can see a lot of Western MH fans buying a $199 PS4 this holiday.

The PS4 is not worth those $ 199.

You're right it's worth $299!

Around the Network
Hiku said:

The topic title is misleading. (Although that is Gamestop's own title.)

No plans to loalize Not bringing.

"No plans to" is a standard PR response to any plans before they decide to publically announce them. They do so at the time and place they see best fitting. Not after being asked by any online journalist.

Keep in mind that it took 1 year and 2 months for the previous mainline Monster Hunter game to be announced for localization. It's only been 8 months so far since XX was announced for Jp.

Let's give it another 6 months or so before we whip out the pictforks.

Monster Hunter team just tweeted they have no plans and wanted to clarify that. People need to calm down. They said that with Stories and that is getting localized.

I think that after putting some thought into it I decided not to buy MH:World, in case this is true. You can't betray your fandom in this way and get away with it that easy.

Volterra_90 said:
I think that after putting some thought into it I decided not to buy MH:World, in case this is true. You can't betray your fandom in this way and get away with it that easy.

yet you were fine when they betrayed the fans on playstation. monster hunter started on the playstation.

Capcom just clarified their statement again to say "we were just saying we have nothing to announce now".

http://gonintendo.com/stories/282820-capcom-s-latest-tweet-makes-the-monster-hunter-xx-switch-localiza

Kerotan said:
KilleyMc said:

The PS4 is not worth those $ 199.

You're right it's worth $299!

If that's the price of the console then your reasoning that someone that bought a Switch will suddenly run to the stores to pick a PS4 just to play a game that'll also be available for PC was pretty weird to begin with. I decided to bet on your intelligence and supposed that you were only trying to have some fun at the cost of Nintendo fans that might feel dissappointed by the situation, something that doesn't really amerit a proper answer.