By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Geof Keighley's Best Conference E3 Poll? Microsoft wins!

LudicrousSpeed said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

You should see YouTube. Everyone fell for Microsofts deception with their wording. There's only a couple of aaa exclusives coming to Microsoft this year. Even gamespot called Phil spencer out in it, he clarified it and admitted they need to work on heir first party.

They had a great showing of games but 90 percent of those games are coming to PlayStation and many were none the wiser.

Deception LOL

They had exclusive clearly listed for their actual exclusive games. And console launch exclusive for everything else. YouTube is a terrible reference for anything. You can find thousands of people in YouTube who believe Sandy Hook was a hoax or that the Earth is flat. In the end, who cares. There was nothing deceptive about calling something launch exclusive. It literally means exclusive for the games launch.

Is Nintendos spotlight technically a conference? Otherwise I don't see how the answer is anything but MS. 

Times exclusives dude are not real exclusives. Microsoft got desperate and that's understandable. Luckily Phil admitted on gamespot that they need to work on their first party because it seems always been the worst. Sony could easily do the same thing but they are busy showing real exclusives.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Flilix said:

Does this guy post a lot of XBox related stuff? Because these polls have slightly different results:

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2017/06/14/who-won-e3-2017/

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/06/who-won-e3-2017/

http://www.strawpoll.me/13181935/r

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=229428

No hes more of a Sony guy.

Also the amount of people voted in Geoff's poll is more than all those polls you showed combined.

That's not true. Geoff isn't affialated with a company, but if there's a "side" to pick, it's MS.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
jason1637 said:

No hes more of a Sony guy.

Also the amount of people voted in Geoff's poll is more than all those polls you showed combined.

That's not true. Geoff isn't affialated with a company, but if there's a "side" to pick, it's MS.

He's not affialated with any company but hes seems to be more of a Sony fan.

jason1637 said:
outlawauron said:

He's not affialated with any company but hes seems to be more of a Sony fan.

I mean if one were to be in journalism and talk about games which company would give you more to take about when it came to exclusives. Would it be Sony or Microsoft? 

LudicrousSpeed said:
Not defending anyone, just laughing at deception :)

Go around the net. There are idiots everywhere who believe there are 22 true exclusives coming to Xbox 

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

I dont trust poles... 

What's this, the 1940s?

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Go around the net. There are idiots everywhere who believe there are 22 true exclusives coming to Xbox 

What makes a timed exclusive a "false" exclusive?

Kaneman! said:
JRPGfan said:

I dont trust poles... 

What's this, the 1940s?

S.T.A.G.E. said:

What makes a timed exclusive a "false" exclusive?

Every Pole had Hilary winning by like 80% likelyhood.

Trump won in the end.

Also with these online poles.... theres so much chance of a inproper methodolagy being used that they are senseless.

Or they allow people to vote as many times as they like, and theirs that one fan that votes like 15,000 times because he thinks its fun to effect the poles one way or the other.

"What makes a timed exclusive a "false" exclusive?"

That in the end, it isnt? Its only true for a limited amount of time, after which its forever more not.

JRPGfan said:

Every Pole had Hilary winning by like 80% likelyhood.

Trump won in the end.

Also with these online poles.... theres so much chance of a inproper methodolagy being used that they are senseless.

Or they allow people to vote as many times as they like, and theirs that one fan that votes like 15,000 times because he thinks its fun to effect the poles one way or the other.

"What makes a timed exclusive a "false" exclusive?"

That in the end, it isnt? Its only true for a limited amount of time, after which its forever more not.

Oh boy...

I was joking with that first statement. A "Pole" is a person from Poland.

As for timed exclusives. Yes, they're only exclusive for a limited amount of time, but how does that diminish their exclusivity? In the end it doesn't matter, because they're not console sellers, but you can't just say they're not exclusives at this moment. They only cease to be exclusive if and when they release on the other console.

Hahahah okay xD IMO that conference was embarrassing.

JRPGfan said:
NobleTeam360 said:

It proves a lot of people liked MS's conference.

I think Amazon is a better indicator of how effecting the E3's where.

Highest SKU of Xbox One S is #106, followed by the next being #255.

Not 1 sku of Xbox in the top100.

Also look at the games (pre-orders not out yet):

#2 Mario Oddessey (NiS)

#4 Arms (NiS)

#8 Mario + Rabbits (NiS)

#10 Metroid Prime 4 (NiS)

#11 Crash Bandicoot (ps4)

#12 Splatoon (NiS)

#22 Xenoblade 2 (NiS)

#30 Kirby (NiS)

#31 Uncharted - The lost legacy (ps4)

#32 Yoshi switch (NiS)

#37 Spiderman (ps4)

#47 Destiny 2 (ps4)

#54 Assasins Creed Origins (ps4)

#55 Call of Duty  WWII (ps4)

#59 Forza Motor Sport 7 (xb1)

#61 Monster Hunter World (ps4)

#65 FFXIV Stormblood (ps4)

#67 God of War (ps4)

#72 Dragon Ball FighterZ (ps4)

#74 WolfenStein II (ps4)

#80 Call of Duty WWII (xb1)

#81 The Evil Within II (ps4)

#82 Days Gone (ps4)

#92 Destiny II (xb1)

#97 Assasins Creed Origins (xb1)

You tell me, who won E3?

I think Mario+Rabbids and Odyssey deserve to be where they are but I can't belive Spider-man and God of War aren't higher in the list ...