By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It appears that the Xbox One X has no competition according to Phil...

The Xbox One X's main competition is...

PS4 Pro 93 31.31%

Xbox One S 5 1.68%

Switch 28 9.43%

PS4 Slim 15 5.05%

Other 19 6.40%

Phil is an asshole. 137 46.13%

Total:297
KLAMarine said:
"Phil is an asshole"

Was respectful disagreement not an option?

I don't see one.

Around the Network

Out of curiosity, I wanted to see how PS4 Pro sales compared to XB1 sales this year. VGC has the XB1 selling 1.7m from Jan 1 to April 29. PS4 Pro sales are estimated to be 1.4m from Jan 1 to June 11, assuming they are 1/5 of the 7 million sales.

So 1.7m (Jan 1 - Apr 29) vs. 1.4m (Jan 1 - Jun 11).

Aura7541 said:
Out of curiosity, I wanted to see how PS4 Pro sales compared to XB1 sales this year. VGC has the XB1 selling 1.7m from Jan 1 to April 29. PS4 Pro sales are estimated to be 1.4m from Jan 1 to June 11, assuming they are 1/5 of the 7 million sales.

So 1.7m (Jan 1 - Apr 29) vs. 1.4m (Jan 1 - Jun 11).

So we have to agree with Phill.

PS4Pro competes with X1S, X1X won't even compete and PS4Pro and Switch just sells without true competition.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

LivingMetal said:
KLAMarine said:
"Phil is an asshole"

Was respectful disagreement not an option?

I don't see one.

Do you see a disparity between Phil making the point that X1X is in a "different league" than any other console and someone just calling him an asshole?

KLAMarine said:
LivingMetal said:

I don't see one.

Do you see a disparity between Phil making the point that X1X is in a "different league" than any other console and someone just calling him an asshole?

I could have made an option that said "Phil loves chewing on freshly dirty sweaty socks." just so someone can see the results without having to vote.  It's all a joke.  Chill.

Around the Network
Radek said:

Phil has 2 personas.

One is humble, pro-consumer, congratulating competition on exclusives, encouraging cross-platform play and no third party deals.

Second is being cocky, spitting fake news, tricking consumers with True 4K, empty promises, buying timed exclusivity, mocking weaker and cheaper hardware.

And still, people say that it is Sony that's arrogant...

LivingMetal said:
KLAMarine said:

I could have made an option that said "Phil loves chewing on freshly dirty sweaty socks." just so someone can see the results without having to vote.  It's all a joke.  Chill.

If you say so. A lighter touch would have been wiser. "Phil is an asshole" is not terribly graceful...

KLAMarine said:
LivingMetal said:

If you say so. A lighter touch would have been wiser. "Phil is an asshole" is not terribly graceful...

ReallY......?  :-O

Radek said:

Phil has 2 personas.

One is humble, pro-consumer, congratulating competition on exclusives, encouraging cross-platform play and no third party deals.

Second is being cocky, spitting fake news, tricking consumers with True 4K, empty promises, buying timed exclusivity, mocking weaker and cheaper hardware.

To me at least he is one of the most dishonest appearing people in the whole industry. That fake smile alone. He's a pure PR shill, nothing more. Just look at his eyes, tells you everything.

Hynad said:
Radek said:

Phil has 2 personas.

And still, people say that it is Sony that's arrogant...

Both companies can be arrogant at the same time.