By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Who won?

Microsoft 244 8.59%

Nintendo 1,837 64.64%

Sony 761 26.78%

Total:2,842
FentonCrackshell said:
leyendax69 said:
This is why I can't take Nintendo fans seriously, they didn't show anything at all but somehow EASILY won e3

Same here. Nintendo can do no wrong win their fans eyes. Sony announces games that are coming out next year and people go crazy. Nintendo annouces games and show 0 footage and they "won E3".

Why is it so difficult for you to accept that maybe, just MAYBE some of us are really happy with what was shown, as well as what's in the pipe? You can't be the judge of that. That is why it is fucking pointless to create ''Who won E3'' threads, and rather immature, because it can be satisfying for a fanbase and unsatisfying for another, depending on the games shown. 

And it is incredibly infuriating, and downright insulting to infantilize the Nintendo fanbase just because you disagree with their general opinion. If Sony is the clear winner in your eyes, just go with it and move the fuck on. If you felt like you needed to take a jab at the Nintendo fanbase, then you're the one with insecurities about the clear winner.

Around the Network

Nintendo Spotlight was disappoints me. Same Sony conference. But both company have solid lineup full of good exclusives. Only MS was in bad situation (imo).

Overall the winner is Sony.

SpokenTruth said:
leyendax69 said:
This is why I can't take Nintendo fans seriously, they didn't show anything at all but somehow EASILY won e3

So are you taking the non-Nintendo fans that are saying Nintendo won seriously or you just mad?

Those non-nintendo fans are not the majority. I'm just disagreeing with the seemingly "general consensus" around here. Not sure how that could possibly mean I'm mad lol, the same way people can claim Nintendo had the best e3 showing ever I can say the opposite

Nintendo.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Nintendo

Edit: Nice to see Nintendo dominating the poll.

Around the Network

Showing 2 logos for games is enough for Nintendo to win considering the majority of vgchartz community?

I don't understand, I think you guys are out of touch with reality, you need to show footage and dates to win something.

They could be released in 2020. This would mean that this two games will win nintendo for 2018 E3, 2019 E3 and 2020 E3 also?

Cmon, Sony won hands down. The only thing nintendo showed worth noting was Xenoblade Chronicles 2 since will be releasing this holiday and looks great. Screw the logo for metroid and pokemon, I can craft better logo on photoshop for 20 games that will never be released more enticing than those shown.

John2290 said:
Microsoft easily, As a PS gamer with Nintendo routes I have no bias when saying that MS won by a long shot. Sony's conference was more or less a nintendo direct and Nintendo's conference was just a tease. I can't see why the poll is in favour of Nintendo at 60% unless it's just fans lying to themselves.

Comments in this thread indicate that a very healthy portion of non-Nintendo fans voted for Nintendo while conceding to E3 being relatively lackluster overall.  That's more a case of people being rational, not delusional.  By the way, it's almost 70% now.

Microsoft
60 votes  7.13%

Nintendo
582 votes 69.20%

Sony
199 votes 23.66%

solidpumar said:

Showing 2 logos for games is enough for Nintendo to win considering the majority of vgchartz community?

I don't understand, I think you guys are out of touch with reality, you need to show footage and dates to win something.

They could be released in 2020. This would mean that this two games will win nintendo for 2018 E3, 2019 E3 and 2020 E3 also?

Cmon, Sony won hands down. The only thing nintendo showed worth noting was Xenoblade Chronicles 2 since will be releasing this holiday and looks great. Screw the logo for metroid and pokemon, I can craft better logo on photoshop for 20 games that will never be released more enticing than those shown.

Nintendo announced about 4 or 5 new games. Sony announced 1 and it's a remake I think that's why most people voted for Nintendo.  That's why I did.

SpokenTruth said:
leyendax69 said:

Those non-nintendo fans are not the majority. I'm just disagreeing with the seemingly "general consensus" around here. Not sure how that could possibly mean I'm mad lol, the same way people can claim Nintendo had the best e3 showing ever I can say the opposite

Saying a different company had a better showing is one thing.  Saying you can't take the people (Nintendo and non-Nintendo fans) seriously just because they don't agree with you is something else.

Well I can't when they are saying Nintendo won by showing a game we already know was coming (Pokemon) and a game so early in development they can't even show more than a logo. When other companies do that people complains about these practices, but now it's suddenly fine and they won the event... so yeah

solidpumar said:

We got footage and and at least general dates for most of the games there, though! And how are 20 games never releasing more enticing than 2 games that actually are releasing?