By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Official Game Trailer - Nintendo E3 2017

Game looks good to me and I like the character designs.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
Wyrdness said:

No it isn't it's like claiming the's only one boss in the game because they only showed one right now you are claiming the game lacks this and that with nothing to back up your words while here we have a screen shot of the menu which was taken from the same video asking you which character the player wants to customize going by evidence here this contradicts you as even by not being showcased this indicates it's there.

Again back your claim up with something concrete and so you understand your assumption right now is not concrete evidence.

I've let it be known numerous times it's based on what we've seen. 

It's nonetheless a fallacy on your side. You can say that because we didn't saw armor customization, we can ask the question if there will be any in the game. What you did is make a bold claim that there is no armor customization. You should learn the difference.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:
bigtakilla said:

It's nonetheless a fallacy on your side. You can say that because we didn't saw armor customization, we can ask the question if there will be any in the game. What you did is make a bold claim that there is no armor customization. You should learn the difference.

Based on what we've seen so far there isn't

irstupid said:
bigtakilla said:

Well, that pic has been posted, so you have seen it.

But going off of what you've seen is being shortsighted. One should look at the whole series. Has any Xeno game ever not had armors and weapons that changed appearance? So why would you assume this new one, which we didn't even see the inventory screen for yet, not have them as well? Especially when on the menu screen it says select a character to CUSTOMIZE.

The other games weren't anime looking either, nor had monster link battles

That looked kinda disappointing :/ i loved the first Xenoblade on the Wii

Around the Network

as much as it doesn't matter for 95% of Nintendo's output, this is the kind of title that makes me wish Switch was closer to the other consoles in power

and i wish Nintendo had done a HD remaster of the first game too, that would have been cool

I would be surprised if you could customize your characters, but it doesn't really bother me either way. Inventory management just isn't something that I find fun (does anyone actually enjoy inventory management?). While I like making my characters look a certain way, I also think that the costumes in this game look like they've had a lot more work put into making them interesting and fitting.

bigtakilla said:
IkePoR said:

Wow what?  Are you sure?

From what I seen in the treehouse, and the two trailers that is what is shown. Now, could it and they just didn't showcase it for whatever reason, yes.

I did post earlier that in the town, we see shops that have emblems.  One of them has a ring logo, presumably for accessories.  Then there's another logo that is less distinct.  But the lable says "blacksmith".  There's also a general item store.  Look closely on the left at 39:13 of the Treehouse footage.

IkePoR said:
TheLastStarFighter said:
Why is there something wrong with a character having big boobs? My wife's a G-cup. Is there something wrong with her? Why can't a female lead have big boobs?

If your wife's G-cup fits her body type, I'm sure she looks perfectly normal.  If she's 110 lbs, she might get a few stares.

She typcially weighs 125-130.  And she's a highly educated professional.  The fact that you think a woman can't have large breasts and depth of character is a pathetic statement about you, not the women or any game developer who gives his artwork strong female features.

RolStoppable said:
TheLastStarFighter said:
Why is there something wrong with a character having big boobs? My wife's a G-cup. Is there something wrong with her? Why can't a female lead have big boobs?

Better question: Why would it be an issue when Fiora 2.0 basically had the same cup size and emphasizing outfits?

Because some people like to make themselves feel good by attempting to demonstrate that they are somehow intelectual/sympethetic to femenism by making ridiculous statements about a bunch of polygons.