By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 world total in front of 360 "Americas" total for first time

Others 6.01 million compared to Others 4.92 million = 1.09 million gap.
Others refers to Europe mainly right?

Around the Network

You keep doing this threads.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, try something new, this is really boring.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Rock_on_2008 said:

has ioi adjusted UK's 360 number yet? there's overwhelming data showing that xbox has yet to reach 2 million units there.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
trestres said:
You keep doing this threads.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, try something new, this is really boring.

What make a false claim or post some stuff to beat on the other consoles. Thats not nice could get a ban.

kingofwale said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

has ioi adjusted UK's 360 number yet? there's overwhelming data showing that xbox has yet to reach 2 million units there.

I think he might have, hence to why the 360 has yet to hit 18 million, and the PS3 is just 3 weeks away from 12 million.

mM
Around the Network

duh!!!
a world total > than a Americas total
I'm surprised

Sorry dude , bad comparison.

I love PS3 haters, because it's so easy to see the gaps in their logic. Yeah, sure, a one disc game could be longer than a single disc of FF7, but when one of the other two discs contains practically no storyline (such as the third disc of FF7, or 360 in Japan) it's pretty significant.

And dsoverpsp, don't you think it might be worth taking into consideration that the 360 has been out for a year longer and has always had the cheaper product? They are getting beat by a company that almost acts like it doesn't want to put the effort in to fight. Really, NA has the vast majority of 360 users, so Sony is actually catching up quite quickly to the 360 and it's extra year of sales.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

dtewi said:
Euhm, so?

I could say that a 1 disc video game is longer than one disc in Final Fantasy VII.

It doesn't mean anything.

It just shows the PS3 is making progress.

I mean if you're learning Tennis and after a year and a half you finally learn how to serve the ball without faulting 80% of the time, that's a big achievement.

Sure you can't beat Roger Fedorer or even most good amateurs but it's still progress.

Haven't you felt good about finally getting the hang of something to where you were pretty competant at something you sucked at?

Same thing.

kingofwale said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

Nope it is still at 2.11 million.  360 overtracked not only in Uk but in US as well, let's see what NPD says but i bet ioi would have over tracked 360 and undertracked PS3 for a third month.