By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 world total in front of 360 "Americas" total for first time

Well then its a good thing the NA region makes up a large percentage of total sales. Both hardware and software.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

PS3 would have sold the 360 in America by around about 20000 for the month of March.

What I found here is not a huge find but its something to create a thread on. I will be claiming 20 in a row for PS3 over the 360 next week in world wide sales and hopefully we edged out the Wii.

What "we" are you refering to with this statement?

we= PS3 edged out the Wii

Rock_on_2008 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

PS3 would have sold the 360 in America by around about 20000 for the month of March.

What I found here is not a huge find but its something to create a thread on. I will be claiming 20 in a row for PS3 over the 360 next week in world wide sales and hopefully we edged out the Wii.

What "we" are you refering to with this statement?

we= PS3 edged out the Wii

I think he was referring to the what part of "you" is included with Sony/PS3 in the reference to "we". As in you work for Sony/own Sony stock, something in that regard.

For example, if the SF 49ers (my favorite football team) won the Superbowl and I said something like "Yes, we won the Superbowl!" Since I am most definitely not a part of the team, just a fan of the team, I'm not really included in that "we". Something like "Yes, the 49ers won the Superbowl!", would be more accurate. In your case, it would be "...and hopefully the PS3 edged out the Wii", which is what you typed in your response.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"