By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How sony could beat microsoft @ E3 2017

Would this work?

Yes,its the only thing they need. 38 60.32%

Noo, microsoft killed it 8 12.70%

microsoft dont need games they have 6TFLOP 17 26.98%

Total:63

Announce Bloodborne II or the new Sucker Punch IP.

BTW I love your English with the Dutch accent

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

They already have. At this point anything they do is just extra.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Microsoft is lagging behind in press conferences, but they certainly won the Playstation experience today.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

We might actually see less than was originally planned at the Sony press conference.

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:

Why? If they can show, they'll show. MS is a non-factor towards that.

Because it makes perfect sense to do that. You don't use your trump cards unless necessary. Of course this is something Sony will be considering right now.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Sony could raise the price for the PS4 and PS4 Pro, cancel three exclusive and show the finger right at their customers at this E3 and they would still beat Microsoft. It's really not a contest anymore. The real question is if Sony can beat Nintendo. Microsoft just slipped out of relevance.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Ka-pi96 said:
Show up?

I am sad that I was 6 hours too late to be first to make this joke.

Really though, all they have to do is show updates on last years showings and give us 1 good surprise release date and its .done

BraLoD said:

I don't see a reason for holding it.
If MS conference left a bitter taste on people's mind, is doing exactly the opposite, an amazing conference, that Sony would benefit the most, not giving MS a chance to have something to point at them as well.
I'm pretty sure MS conference didn't change a single game on PS E3 lineup.

If Sony think they can, they WILL hold stuff for later events such as PSX.

The PS5 Exists. 

Sony could come out with a game about poo and still upstage MS. This is not because MS had a bad conference, its because Sony just has the mindshare now so they really only need to show the games they showed last year with release dates and that should be enough.

I remember when Sony E3 showed only a bunch of indie games and a few exclusives and people where saying how great it was. They was talking about diversity of the games and all this stuff. MS conference reminded me of that E3 for Sony but with the opposite response.