By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft cuts Xbox One S price to $249 for the upcoming week

399 scorpion, people still on this? 449 at the very least, 399 isn't happening!
I mean, i would love to see 399 scorpion, that would create a big cut on ps4 pro price, but 399 is just unrealistic thinking.

Around the Network

I'm guessing this in the USA only ? Sony reduced the playstation in the UK? (not sure if anywhere else) to 199.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

bonzobanana said:
I love my Xbox one but its clear it's losing the battle with ps4 and needs better exclusives, better pricing and better marketing. It seems like pricing is the only realistic option. Really if Microsoft want to take back market share from Sony they need to offer the Scorpio below the ps4 pro price. Selling Scorpio at premium pricing as the most powerful console platform is not going to be successful when ps4 has greater game support and the difference between ps4 pro and Scorpio in performance isn't huge.

This post took my breath away. We need more bonzobanas in ours lives.

Vasto said:

Microsoft is cutting its Xbox One S price by $50 tomorrow, just as the company unveils the final name and price for its next Project Scorpio console. The software giant announced the price drop on Twitter today, simply revealing that Xbox One S consoles and bundles will drop by $50 tomorrow. It’s not clear if this is a permanent price drop, as Microsoft has run a number of deals on the Xbox One S recently.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/6/10/15776370/microsoft-xbox-one-s-price-drop-e3-2017

As per the source: The Xbox One S Battlefield 1 500GB bundle and the Xbox One S 1TB Forza Horizon 3 bundle will both be discounted by $50

Project Scorpio will be $399. Get ready for it.

Nope D-:

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

I got the 299.99 sale Xbox One S 1 TB Forza Horizon 3 bundle today off target.com I work at Target and order came to $272.52 after my team member and Red card discounts, tax, and free shipping.

This is my 3rd Xbox One S for each of my home's 3 TVs- 1 4K and 2 lcds. Now I can download more Xbox Game Pass games at a time and the 3 systems share the same account.

I decided not to buy Scorpio Xbox One X November 7 for $499. Too much. I also have a PS4 Pro and 2 Switch systems anyway. Plus 360, PS3, and Wii still. All I got discounted at Target except Wii I recently got at estate sale.