By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGPolyglot finds a switch!!

So, after looking for weeks, and failing to get one, I finally managed to snatch a Nintendo Switch today!! And I tell you, I'm very excited!!! I already picked up three games from my previous failures in finding a Switch:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Ultra Street Fighter II

If any of you fine fellows want to add me, my friend code is SW-6148-3616-1507

I hope to be able to play some games online with you guys!!

Around the Network

Congrats. Enjoy it!

Happy gaming!

Congratulations!!! now tell me where do you get it, and do you think i can go and pick one or not??!!!

34 years playing games.

Teriol said:
Congratulations!!! now tell me where do you get it, and do you think i can go and pick one or not??!!!

Well, I ended up getting it at a Wal-Mart, but I'm not sure if it'd be available where you are.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Teriol said:

Well, I ended up getting it at a Wal-Mart, but I'm not sure if it'd be available where you are.

Damn it!! LOL

34 years playing games.

Congrats! I'll probably try to buy one this summer, hopefully there will be enough stock then.

It feels strange seeing people talk about Switch shortages, when I've seen a lot of Switches in a lot of places here. I guess there aren't shortages everywhere.

Zkuq said:
It feels strange seeing people talk about Switch shortages, when I've seen a lot of Switches in a lot of places here. I guess there aren't shortages everywhere.

Hehe, Norway really isn't Ninty country, it's in stock everywhere here.

I still have yet to see one in stores since launch, and I usually find myself in a Gamestop or Wal-mart at least once or twice a week.

I had my wife wait in line for three hours on launch day so I was fortunate enough to get one for myself, but I can only imagine the frustration of not being able to play a game like Zelda despite having the disk right in front of your face.