By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsofts E3 will be longer than 90 minutes. Edit- Longer than 97 minutes!

Edit- https://twitter.com/shannonloftis/status/873340722224611329?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fgamrconnect.vgchartz.com%2Fthread.php%3Fid%3D203618%26page%3D1706

Edit- 

Around the Network

30 minutes from Nintendo; 90 plus minutes from Microsoft. Looks like we'll finally have an answer to that age old question: does length really matter?

Hopefully they have things to show, rather than just have filler for it

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

There better not be any usher shenanigans. Looking forward to it.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

This is the most exciting E3 for microsoft in years so lets hope they have a lot to show and not just a very long demo of something uninteresting.

I will be watching and hoping they pulled it off they really need some software but on the hardware front I am already extremely impressed with their redesign of the xbox to the One S and the Scorpio, both are a big step up and in my opinion the best slim/mid cycle console this generation.

If they can back that up with games we will see the sales improve for sure, especially on the back of the gamepass service which should find many gamers who don't have a ton to spend looking at picking up an xbox.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

Calling it now, thats 75 minutes about talking of the superiority of the Scorpio and the 399 pricetag.

Hopefully that is not the case, I dont even own an Xbox but I want them to have a superimpressive E3 in terms of GAMES.

Mbolibombo said:
Calling it now, thats 75 minutes about talking of the superiority of the Scorpio and the 399 pricetag.

Hopefully that is not the case, I dont even own an Xbox but I want them to have a superimpressive E3 in terms of GAMES.

Prepare to be utterly wrong. 

NobleTeam360 said:
Mbolibombo said:

Wouldnt be dissapointed if I was, but there's gonna be a lot of fluff. 

What are you expecting?

Mbolibombo said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Wouldnt be dissapointed if I was, but there's gonna be a lot of fluff. 

What are you expecting?

I'm an industry insider, I know everything MS is going to show at E3 this year. I can't tell you about it though.

NobleTeam360 said:
Mbolibombo said:

One can hope.