By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Arms - 78 Meta (59 Reviews) - 80 Opencritic (49 Reviews) - 77.87% GR (34 Reviews)

Okek ish game..kinda predicted it inmy view it doesn't look interesting.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

I hoped it would be a little higher (low 80s), but 78 is certainly a decent score for a game like this.

Cerebralbore101 said:
On opencritic you can uncheck reviewers that you don't like to get a more personalized review score. Publications that have no business reviewing video games can be taken out of the equation this way. For example Slant magazine gave BotW a 6/10, so I deleted them from my own opencritic. The result for arms is an opencritic score of 82/100 for me.

Destructoid, and Easy Allies gave this a meh score though, so I think I'll skip it for now.

I hope you don't uncheck VGChartz!

Not bad, but better would be if it is in 80 mark.

dgboweniii said:

Very solid...  will end up being the Switches Wii Sports.

Errr... I don't follow?

Around the Network

lol some of you guys are so shallow 

80 was good but 78 apparently made such a difference that now reviews look average and justify some of your 'looks uninteresting' impressions? 

Because the difference between 78 and 80 is so freaking huge and makes the difference between a great/good game and a mediocre one, right? 

If it goes back up to at least an 80, apparently it will be back to 'great status''. Hopefully it doesn't drop to a 79, god forbid!

I blame the school system for this

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Cerebralbore101 said:
On opencritic you can uncheck reviewers that you don't like to get a more personalized review score. Publications that have no business reviewing video games can be taken out of the equation this way. For example Slant magazine gave BotW a 6/10, so I deleted them from my own opencritic. The result for arms is an opencritic score of 82/100 for me.

Destructoid, and Easy Allies gave this a meh score though, so I think I'll skip it for now.

You guys don't even show up on opencritic or metacritic. Have you guys ever applied for opencritic? You meet the criteria. I also wish opencritic would start including japanese critics in their aggregate. 

Cerebralbore101 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

You guys don't even show up on opencritic or metacritic. Have you guys ever applied for opencritic? You meet the criteria. I also wish opencritic would start including japanese critics in their aggregate. 

I think we're still "contributor" tier on OpenCritic: http://opencritic.com/outlet/377/vgchartz

Better than I thought. Interesting.