By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How Much Will Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Sell?

Green098 said:
I can't help but feel that people would be feeling completely different about this game if this was the exact same game but on Switch. 

Well duh! Sun and Moon was plagued with framerate problems on the original 3DS. Why wouldn't anyone want to play the game without framerate drops and better image quality? It is not like Pokemon games (especially third versions) are that much of an improvement in the gameplay/story direction to care about much else. 

Around the Network

Around 7-9M is my guess

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

8-10 million.

spemanig said:
zorg1000 said:
6-8 million

Lower end of this, if that. Wouldn't be surprised if this sold very poorly for a Pokemon. I've never seen a worse reveal reaction for a pokemon game in my life.

i dont think we can base anything off of reveal reaction, thats just a vocal minority of people bitter about it not being on Switch.

It will sell similar to the 4 previous expanded releases just like Sun/Moon sold similar to the last 4 new generations.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

V-r0cK said:
1 million. I say let it bomb so Nintendo can bring it to the Switch :P (that's what we all wanted right?)

Yeah, if they don't release Pokemon on Switch then another dedicated handheld is in works... and I don't really believe that's the case. 

Around the Network

8 million

7-8

6-7 mln

8 million

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

7-9 million

All the salt in this thread lol