By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How Much Will Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Sell?

8 Million

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bluedestroyer_82/

Online Games: Speedrunners, Payday, Friday the 13th, Dead by Daylight, Rocket League, etc.

Switch: 7518-9635-4492

Online Games: ARMS, Splatoon 2, MK8D, Puyo Puyo Tetris, etc.

Around the Network

7m.

I thought sun and moon only came out a few months ago I'm totally confused

1 million. I say let it bomb so Nintendo can bring it to the Switch :P (that's what we all wanted right?)

10 million, since they seem to be trying to set it up as a Black 2 and White 2 situation. Maybe less if it turns out to be closer to Crystal or Emerald.

Why is everyone salty? Prior to today, there was no confirmation of any Pokemon games on Switch at all. This is the Pokemon Z nonsense all over again.

Around the Network

7-8m, right in line with the other third versions.

I say 6 Million low end and 8 million top end.

more than it deserves

Click HERE and be happy 

Medisti said:
10 million, since they seem to be trying to set it up as a Black 2 and White 2 situation. Maybe less if it turns out to be closer to Crystal or Emerald.

Why is everyone salty? Prior to today, there was no confirmation of any Pokemon games on Switch at all. This is the Pokemon Z nonsense all over again.

B2/W2 couldn't do 10 million on an installbase twice the size, no way UM/US can but we'll see!

Salt because troll intro showing the Switch only to lead up to a port, then a bad reveal for UM/US. Yeah we shouldn't have had as much faith in credible rumors and logical speculation, but what can ya do.

I predict 7 million, but it could get higher I guess... 0_0