By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - London bridge *Multiple Accidents* Breaking news multiple fatalities confirmed.

What we know at this stage

Here's a recap of what we know so far:

• Police confirm there is more than one fatality
  • Reports suggest there is more than one incident
  • First, a white van hits pedestrians at London Bridge at about 22:15
  • A short time later there are reports of men carrying knives at Borough Market. Armed officers responded and shots were fired
  • A third incident is taking place at Vauxhall, Scotland Yard say

link to live updates:   http://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-40147014

Around the Network

Was about to post this. There isn't much information right now.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

It is getting reported now as a 'Mayor Incident'.

As well as #LondonBridge officers have also responsed to an incident in #BoroughMarket. We have armed police at the scenes

Ka-pi96 said:
konnichiwa said:
It is getting reported now as a 'Mayor Incident'.

Because the mayor is muslim?

Meant ofcourse Major*

Around the Network

No warning' this was about to happen

Whitehall officials say the police are leading on this incident, not intelligence agencies.

It appears to have taken the authorities by surprise, i.e. there was no intelligence warning or surveillance indicating this was about to happen.

no big deal

Ok I'm gonna go out on a limb and put $10 on this one being a buddhist extremist.

THIRD 'incident' in Vauxhall

Police are responding to an incident in Vauxhall in south London, Scotland Yard said.

Atleast one fatality confirmed sigh...