By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - London bridge *Multiple Accidents* Breaking news multiple fatalities confirmed.

StarOcean said:
I will say, it's kind of amazing the US has yet to really have a terrorist attack like the ones Europe has had within the decade. Of course there's many reasons for that, but I just find it interesting. I'd think the terrorists would want to attack the US or Russia more than Europe

Well, 49 people died in the Orlando shooting from last year, thats worse than most European attacks have been. 

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
I will say, it's kind of amazing the US has yet to really have a terrorist attack like the ones Europe has had within the decade. Of course there's many reasons for that, but I just find it interesting. I'd think the terrorists would want to attack the US or Russia more than Europe

Well, Russia and China do have regions with Muslim minorities, and they have committed terrorist attacks as blowback after decades of oppression.

Jpcc86 said:
StarOcean said:

Well, 49 people died in the Orlando shooting from last year, thats worse than most European attacks have been. 

Ah yeah, forgot about that one. But Ive heard mixed things on whether that one counts as a "true" terrorist attack or not. Because a lot day the dude acted the way he did so it didnt look like he was actually gay or something along those lines. Never read too far into it, but that one was bad

Ka-pi96 said:
StarOcean said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ohio_State_University_attack

"a terrorist vehicle-ramming and stabbing attack" "Somali refugee Abdul Razak Ali Artan" "inspired by terrorist propaganda from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant"

Sounds very much like the ones in Europe...

That happened only 20mins from me! XD also happened 50ft from where my gfs brother was

CaptainExplosion said:
Kuronumo said:
Just watch, in a couple days there will be some news story about a Muslim helped people get away or took them into a shop to keep them safe.

The typical "See it's not all Muslims" story to try and ease the backlash they will get yet again.

You're saying it like it's a bad thing.

It's a terrible thing, they need no sympathy. They do these things time and time again and deserve all the hate they get.

There will always be SJWs but the regular people will just continue to despise them more and more.

Around the Network

It was an attack by ISIS. Weak soft targets in Europe have been targeted by terrorists again. Governments must take appropriate measures to crack down on terror and tighten security to prevent future terrorist attacks.

StarOcean said:

Well there were the San Beradino and the Orlando nightclub attack. Also, there are 3 million muslims in America, while there are over 40 million in Europe, so that is a substantial difference.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Looks like the usual comments from the Muslim council are out now.

"Oh us Muslims are appealled at what happened, these aren't real Muslims, see were good, believe us! Please!"

barneystinson69 said:
StarOcean said:

Well there were the San Beradino and the Orlando nightclub attack. Also, there are 3 million muslims in America, while there are over 40 million in Europe, so that is a substantial difference.

Are there really only 3mil in the US and 40mil in Europe?! Huh, I feel like it'd be closer to at least 10mil in the US and only like 20mil max in Europe

CaptainExplosion said:
Kuronumo said:

It's a terrible thing, they need no sympathy. They do these things time and time again and deserve all the hate they get.

No, it's just the actions of a few, while you're blaming the whole Muslim community. You're just being an angry xenophobe.

It's an alt