By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - London bridge *Multiple Accidents* Breaking news multiple fatalities confirmed.

CaptainExplosion said:
StarOcean said:

It's an alt

What do you mean by that?

The person was an alt. He was a banned user who made another account to be a xenophobic cunt. That's what alts are

Around the Network

Last reports Ive read say at least 6 confirmed dead.
Its weird, the toll on these attacks are usually low, more people die in a bus accident, but yeah, terrorism.

Jpcc86 said:
Its weird, the toll on these attacks are usually low, more people die in a bus accident, but yeah, terrorism.

You see an accident is an accident ...it may be the error of a person but it less than 1% chance that a person got into a car crash or a pilot crashed his plane on purpose.

These peoples actively got a van and decided in the name of their God to run over people they have no affiliation with and likely those people never did anything to them...

So you can equate it be the same good sir, but you just sound foolish...

Christ. Repeated attacks.

I feel for Europe. While their leaders believe the best way to combat terrorism is to go on your daily lives like nothing is happening these lone wolf or direct from ISIS fighters are picking off innocence one by one.

The benefits of bringing in a culture of people who want you dead, just so you can wear a "we are open minded and good people" badge. I hope they realize the other side is playing for keeps before too many people lose their lives to the religion of peace.

CaptainExplosion said:
Aeolus451 said:

That is the whole point of it.

Except for the lunatics who grab their guns and go shoot up schools.

It can't be perfect. 

Around the Network
LadyJasmine said:
Jpcc86 said:

You see an accident is an accident ...it may be the error of a person but it less than 1% chance that a person got into a car crash or a pilot crashed his plane on purpose.

These peoples actively got a van and decided in the name of their God to run over people they have no affiliation with and likely those people never did anything to them...

Im not arguing with any of that, lol, im just pointing out how curious human nature is. 

CaptainExplosion said:
Kuronumo said:

It's a terrible thing, they need no sympathy. They do these things time and time again and deserve all the hate they get.

No, it's just the actions of a few, while you're blaming the whole Muslim community. You're just being an angry xenophobe.

A sizable chunk of muslims across the world have extremists views or they are nuetral/in favor of their tactics. "Just a few" is just a myth.

Jpcc86 said:
LadyJasmine said:

Im not arguing with any of that, lol, im just pointing out how curious human nature is. 

Well I can I misunderstood what you said then as the way your comment was written it was like 'whats the big deal more people die bus accidents, but its a big deal now as its terrorism'

I am from a muslim community, the number of muslims with radical views is small but a small percentage of 1.5 billion or millions in muslims in our respective countries is still a large number of people.

Imo I personally the fault the family and friends of the attackers as they generally do know this person is going crazy and radical and stay silent and until Sirens wail again in some European capitals.

LadyJasmine said:
Jpcc86 said:

Well I can I misunderstood what you said then as the way your comment was written it was like 'whats the big deal more people die bus accidents, but its a big deal now as its terrorism'

Perhaps my wording was not appropiate, english is not my first language. But in no way I mean to belittle terrorism, even if no one dies, the fact that people - sometimes from the very same country - actively and voluntarily try to harm others in the name of religion/whateverreason is a huge social and security issue.